Bad Guy Donald Rollins and Jesse Wisecup - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2009, 03:33 PM   #41
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docmurder View Post
Josh has bought his way out of the business and I still don't think Dan is a bad guy in general and I think he does have a passion for reptiles. I think he will come around and though I may have been silly to give Jesse and Donald a chance I have learned from that mistake and trust me the best way to learn is through your wallet. I hope that my flogging is over and that this post will live on as a warning for others.
There ya go! great post. no more flogging here and look at the bright side nobody even mentioned your knickers...lol
So could you share a little more about Jesse and Donald,

Who else hangs with them?
Where are they, do they have a "business" name?
What quantity and type of animals are they working with?
Who are they selling to: online, shows, CL?

Old 05-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #42
Docmurder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
There ya go! great post. no more flogging here and look at the bright side nobody even mentioned your knickers...lol
So could you share a little more about Jesse and Donald,

Who else hangs with them?
Where are they, do they have a "business" name?
What quantity and type of animals are they working with?
Who are they selling to: online, shows, CL?
I dont really know anyone that hangs with them
Donald is from Dayton, OH Jesse is in Lebanon, OH he lives with his mother.
I only know that Donald works with beardeds. Jesse is working with blood pythons. "reds"
They sell to Craigslist and Donald does the Indy expo. I think Jesse takes care of some of Donald's animals. I believe that Donald and some of his relatives do a show in Dayton, OH. From what i hear it is in a flea market and definitely does not do justice to the hobby.

Old 05-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #43
Docmurder
No business name that I know of. Donald told me he was getting out of the business while he was telling me i shouldn't have bought a sick dragon...

Old 05-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #44
Wraith
Quote:
so after everyone is done harassing me. does anyone know if what is in the picture is really even a rankins dragon? i may have gotten screwed more than i even expected?
Quote:
rankins dragons are dwarf bearded dragons. I know what they are. They are rare and there isn't alot of information available about them. Not even many pictures. I couldn't even find good pictures of baby rankins dragons to compare. honestly though will you quit patronizing me and go find something better to do with your life. if you know nothing then quit spouting off.
Actually you may not know much about them at all if you are calling them dwarf bearded dragons. Rankins (P. henrylawsoni aka P. rankini aka P. brevi) are NOT dwarfs. Dwarfs are a different species (P. minor).

Old 05-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #45
lanceheads
Let me get this straight

Joshua did a deal with these guy's KNOWING that they had/has dubious (at best) reports on them on the BOI and still did a deal?

He admitted that he saw previous threads, so....what is Joshua trying to prove?

That he did a deal, and IF all worked out well, he could prove previous posters wrong????

Looks like he gambled and lost his ass, Lesson learned...listen to what the folks on the BOI have to offer.

Randal Berry

Old 05-18-2009, 09:46 AM   #46
Docmurder
i dont think you read the entire thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!