Good Guy Reptiles Plus - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2009, 02:37 PM   #31
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamergod82 View Post
wow so much negativity just move on! you learn from your mistake move on! my god!
Actually that is the point of BOI, if by some miracle a potential buyer only read this "good guy" thread they should know that there is another side to the story. If I was a buyer, I would want to read everything both good and bad about the person.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #32
David Reid
It is pretty obvious that the "letter" was either written by Victor or solicited by Victor. Pretty freakin sad.

I have to say that it is sad that I am no longer surprised at the people that continue to spend money, and keep the bad guys in business.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #33
dondeb562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamergod82 View Post
wow so much negativity just move on! you learn from your mistake move on! my god!
So this is the first time Victors partner chimes into one of these threads and that's all you have to say then huh? Never came to his defense before or even to the defense of your own "co-owned" company...interesting... You just let Victor sink it so you can come on with a new screen name and sell for him without using the company name to get the sales. At least people now know that your name is apart of a shady business as well. I thank the poster who outed you for that

Old 05-13-2009, 10:22 PM   #34
izzyandickus
i have a feeling that brman is jealous that you are part of a succesful pet store and have a few specimens he himself can not come across. I have used reptiles plus for just over a year now in san antonio and the only thing I can say is they run a good shop. the only problem i have had was the size of the "large mice". I only use online for food anymore, but thats just my choice. Oh and you are worried about the long journey they have to endure, how do you think we get any other animals.

Old 05-13-2009, 11:39 PM   #35
rosebud945
This Reptiles Plus is out of Florida, isn't it? There is a Reptile Plus out of Texas that is associated with Reptile City and HaHa, but I don't think they have anything to do with Mr. Rivera.

Old 05-14-2009, 05:03 AM   #36
dragonmwt
Angry Make it 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
to put it all on the table i have only 4 customers that had an unhappy experience with us out of about 1000 satified customers which i think is good. because you cant please every one in this business and people do make mistakes and learn from them. now one thing i dont do is steal from my customers i dont take their money! if they bother to read the terms i leave it up to them to purchase from me. if they dont wish to purchase anything that is there right to do so. what ever they dont buy someone else will buy so not hard feeling there! just because all the customers that do have a good experience with me dont come on here a kiss ass does not mean they dont exist after all not every one in the world goes on fauna. some people even despise this site so for you all to once again attack me because i have more satified customers then unhappy ones then just deal with it.

I bought a Burmese Python and a Ball Python from reptiles plus. The Ball was supposed to be a captive born baby but was an adult WC. Both snakes died within a week of getting. I lived in Seattle at the time and they were shipped in the cold. I recieved them from DHL in a very small box. They were packed into the box in two bags. There was no heat packs and no padding. The box was not marked live shipment either. When I called them I was told that it was not cold enough to require heat packs. They replace the baby burm but it was sick and very unsettled. It would strike at anything including the glass multiple times. It finally died also from injurys from striking the glass and the upper resp. infection that it had. The vet tried to help but was not able to help. I never tried to get another snake from them and never will buy from them again. It actually made me very reluctant to buy on line again.

Old 05-14-2009, 05:55 AM   #37
theherbalfox
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
This Reptiles Plus is out of Florida, isn't it? There is a Reptile Plus out of Texas that is associated with Reptile City and HaHa, but I don't think they have anything to do with Mr. Rivera.
Yup, the Reptile Plus in question is out of Florida.

To the best of my knowledge it is not related at all to the one in Texas.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #38
izzyandickus
I'm sorry, but now i would like to know if they are affiliated. Anyone? it's in san antonio Tx. thank you all.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #39
izzyandickus
they are not at all together and I hope they never are. I have to appologize to brrman aswell. he was right.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #40
reptilesplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmwt View Post
I bought a Burmese Python and a Ball Python from reptiles plus. The Ball was supposed to be a captive born baby but was an adult WC. Both snakes died within a week of getting. I lived in Seattle at the time and they were shipped in the cold. I recieved them from DHL in a very small box. They were packed into the box in two bags. There was no heat packs and no padding. The box was not marked live shipment either. When I called them I was told that it was not cold enough to require heat packs. They replace the baby burm but it was sick and very unsettled. It would strike at anything including the glass multiple times. It finally died also from injurys from striking the glass and the upper resp. infection that it had. The vet tried to help but was not able to help. I never tried to get another snake from them and never will buy from them again. It actually made me very reluctant to buy on line again.
I dontknow what you are talking about! you must have me mistaken for someone else. first of i dont and never did use DHL to ship any animals!?! good day

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!