Inquiry Au Duong Phong ;Has Anyone been Dumb enough.. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #41
waltah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh View Post
I've tried to reach out to you about being a close breeder.. You live/are close to me and you know it.

If you were having problems, you could have asked me. I would have been there to help, no problem.

Now I am offering again, in front of everyone. IF YOU NEED HELP, and you need to get advice or vet care, LET ME KNOW.

10 minutes away, tops. Come on...
I'd take Heather up on her offer in 2 seconds if you are unsure of your ability to properly keep your snake. You can't get advice from a better person.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #42
Wolfy-hound
Why didn't you take the two snakes to a vet?
Why did you ship USPS, when it's illegil to ship that method?

Old 05-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #43
Royal Morphz
I've stayed out of this for quite some time, but come one guys he said he was wrong. I was the first to tear into Thoai when I saw a friend trying to try for this Enchi and to a large extent I was wrong. I stand by what I said to him but I was wrong in the way I said it. I think alot of his attitude towards everyone is because he is feeling ganged up on. Now which of you wouldn't feel the same. Thoai, Heather is a great friend and quite helpful so if you take anything out of this long and drawn out thread please reach out to her and talk with her. I think I for one would love to see you still here in a year and thriving at a hobby that at one time you were bitten with. Maybe even have a few new additions. Guys beating a dead horse isn't going to help anything, so just let it go what else can Thoai do other than admit that you all are right and he is wrong(which he has done a few times). Thoai talk to Heather she is one of the good ones.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #44
Au Duong Phong
Thank you Tim. I appreciate your patience and understanding for my attitude.

Here. This picture is for you guys..

Does anyone know who that man is?

Old 05-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #45
Au Duong Phong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
Why didn't you take the two snakes to a vet?
Why did you ship USPS, when it's illegil to ship that method?
I feel explaining is too long. Perhaps another time I find the relaxing time to do so. But It's all because of my ignorance plus situations around me that didn't get to save them on time.

Thanks for not bashing and just simply asking

Old 05-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Au Duong Phong View Post
too long.
Do you promise never in the future to ship snakes USPS? Yes or No. Not too long.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #47
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Au Duong Phong View Post
Thank you Tim. I appreciate your patience and understanding for my attitude.

Here. This picture is for you guys..

Does anyone know who that man is?
That is DVM Tom Greek. The best in So.Cal.

On a side not, Heather would be the best person that I know to help you with your snake.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #48
hhmoore
I don't recognize either person in the pic.....but I see Metacam on the shelf.
Good call, Thoai.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #49
Au Duong Phong
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Do you promise never in the future to ship snakes USPS? Yes or No. Not too long.
I went to Fedx, they don't wanna ship. Ups killed and smashed my package last time I shipped with them and my fish died in the box. I went to Usps, they didn't ask me anything and it was smooth and quick. Also the price is half the other guys for the same purpose.

But no more usps for animals. That's for sure.

So what company should I go to that actually would accept animals or reptiles and deliver them safe?

Old 05-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #50
Wolfy-hound
You can use "shipyourreptiles" which uses FedEx, especially since you're only going to ship one snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!