Bad Guy Donald Rollins and Jesse Wisecup - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docmurder View Post
everyone makes mistakes thats why they put erasers on pencils smart guy. You have never been duped what? please.
Okay there smart guy . You come here telling us you know the burner is hot, you then go and touch the burner and then report to us that the burner is hot and that you got burned. They must have seen you coming.

Quote:
I could have easily omitted the fact that I had read the threads beforehand.
Well that doesn't sound honest. You know honest folks don't think of ways to deceive others and so easily as you stated you could have done.

Quote:
You respond to my thread and I will address you. Simple as that. I agree that I made a dumbass mistake.
Quote:
Are you happy now?
Oh, I'm getting there.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #12
Docmurder
my you are a quick one sherlock. all i ever do is constantly think of ways to decieve people. its obvious that you know nothing of me. As I said before you are not adding anything constructive from this. you just come to patronize me. please be gone.

Old 05-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #13
DAND
Quote:
my you are a quick one sherlock. all i ever do is constantly think of ways to decieve people.
Well, when in Rome. Maybe if you weren't hanging out with the undesirable crowd these thoughts would cease.

Quote:
its obvious that you know nothing of me.
Just what you have shown us here. You knowingly went into a transaction with questionable characters and you got screwed. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! You obviously do not have a good judge of character and your uniqueness has omitted you from apparently having common sense.

Quote:
As I said before you are not adding anything constructive from this. you just come to patronize me. please be gone.
Actually, had you not addressed me I probably would not have given this thread a second look. So, it looks like you are still making bad decisions.

Old 05-15-2009, 06:16 PM   #14
Docmurder
so after everyone is done harassing me. does anyone know if what is in the picture is really even a rankins dragon? i may have gotten screwed more than i even expected?

Old 05-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #15
DAND
Quote:
so after everyone is done harassing me. does anyone know if what is in the picture is really even a rankins dragon? i may have gotten screwed more than i even expected?
How in the hell are you going to try and purchase something that you don't even have a clue what it is in the first place?

Old 05-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #16
Docmurder
rankins dragons are dwarf bearded dragons. I know what they are. They are rare and there isn't alot of information available about them. Not even many pictures. I couldn't even find good pictures of baby rankins dragons to compare. honestly though will you quit patronizing me and go find something better to do with your life. if you know nothing then quit spouting off.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:15 PM   #17
KNOBTAIL
Angry These beardeds

are so available from so many reputable sources. Why would you even chance putting your head into an oven unless you felt it was necessary to become burned... And you did... Thats not to say you deserved it, but poor judgement, thats a real problem!

Old 05-15-2009, 08:00 PM   #18
DAND
Quote:
rankins dragons are dwarf bearded dragons. I know what they are. They are rare and there isn't alot of information available about them. Not even many pictures. I couldn't even find good pictures of baby rankins dragons to compare.
So, if we are to understand you correctly, you know what Rankins Dragons are but you don't know if what you received are Rankins Dragons?

Then again, these being rare would have been yet another hint to look elsewhere for these things other then to the two undesirables you chose to deal with.

Oh yeah, your poor quality pics are going to flood this thread with responses.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:07 PM   #19
ForkedTung
It's nice to see your helping to keep these scammers in business so they can scam some more people. I mean knowing what you knew and still choosing to do business with them is kinda like flipping off everyone else they scammed and must've made you feel special...real special... so very special that of course they wouldn't scam you...If anyone actually deserves to be scammed by them don't you think it would be you?

Old 05-15-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
It's nice to see your helping to keep these scammers in business so they can scam some more people. I mean knowing what you knew and still choosing to do business with them is kinda like flipping off everyone else they scammed and must've made you feel special...real special... so very special that of course they wouldn't scam you...If anyone actually deserves to be scammed by them don't you think it would be you?
Couldnt have said it better myself! You know what they say, Birds of a feather....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!