Info East Coast Dragons poor Communication - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #31
capt._howdy
and miss sexing a 5 month old is hard every one that breeds dragons knows that come on look at the pic that isnt a possible female that IS A MALE

Old 07-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #32
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
and miss sexing a 5 month old is hard every one that breeds dragons knows that come on look at the pic that isnt a possible female that IS A MALE
I don't think anyone has argued with you on that point.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #33
capt._howdy
but i guess waiting 5 days for an email is okay while holding a dragon that i didnt want and didnt have the room for makes me a bad guy

Old 07-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #34
shinezilla
Honestly, this was only about crappy communication about a mis-sexed 5 mo. old bearded dragon. Granted Russ should've waited longer for a reply, but what's an acceptable wait-time? This is a dead issue and again, a lost cause. Typical BOI post, where some will understand ones situation and others will turn it around and twist words because there's oh so much more than meets the eye. Nobody was implying anyone as a BAD GUY or "stoopid" or a giant bag-o-douche. Just Russ putting his concern out there. People have posted a Bad Guy thread not giving any time at all... He atleast waited.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #35
LauraB
Russ, with due respect, these are your words:
Quote:
I wanted a girl... But he's a definite boy and it's as clear as day.

make this right since we paid for a girl and we got a boy.

but we needed a female

but we wanted A FEMALE

i didnt want a male I WANTED A FEMALE

and wasn't prepared for another male

holding a dragon that i didnt want and didnt have the room for
Scott emails you (or your wife ... whoever) on the 8th and says:
Quote:
I will take back the dragon if you like. Or you can hold on to it for a little bit and see. If it turns out she is a he i will send you a female and you can keep that dragon
Then you (or your wife ... whoever):
Quote:
emailed him on the 8th asking how long is a little bit
Sorry, but it sounds more like you wanted to keep the MALE dragon and then get a replacement female later, but you wanted clarification on just how long to play the "wait and see" game. Seems to me anyone who was so adamant about the incorrectly sexed dragon & wasn't prepared for another male would have merely sent it back immediately and gotten a refund or a proper replacement seeing as how the offer was on the table the next day.

What does this mean, exactly? Do you no longer have the male dragon?
Quote:
and dont worry about the dragon we ended up taking care of
things on our own since you couldnt or wouldnt get back to us

Old 07-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #36
capt._howdy
oh lord there were no hidden agendas to a question as simple as that
2nd guessing ourselves that maybe scott is right thats why she asked. and gringo is doing A-O.K!
thanks for asking!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #37
LauraB
Okay ... sorry about asking. You said "we ended up taking care of things on our own...", not me! I just wondered what that meant. Glad Gringo is happy and healthy.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #38
capt._howdy
and fyi laura he didnt write us on the 8th the last email that we got from him was the 7th the day we got the dragon and told him that it was a male not a female my wife emailed him back on the 8th asking how long is a little bit he didnt write back till the 13th

Old 07-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #39
LauraB
Quote:
and fyi laura he didnt write us on the 8th the last email that we got from him was the 7th the day we got the dragon
Gotcha. I stand corrected. He mailed you on the 7th offering to take the dragon back, not the 8th. Sorry.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:38 PM   #40
capt._howdy
he gave us our option of waiting it out that day he told us to send him back yesterday

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
russ johnson, sunshine fernandez