Trade Nintendo DS Special Edition Pokemon For Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
Carlene16
Nintendo DS Special Edition Pokemon For Geckos

I am trading/selling my Nintendo DS Special Edition Pokemon Black Version, along with the Pokemon Black Version Game. Because it's a special edition Nintendo DS, it comes with a case. Also included, the original case for the game, Nintendo DS charger, and a stylus. This Special Edition DS does have two cameras, one in front and one back- kind of neat.

I played Pokemon for two weeks, beat the game, and am no longer interested in playing. I would buy more games for the system but I'd rather have geckos

Everything is in as perfect condition as possible having used it. No scratches anywhere, clean, and even the screens are smudge free

I'd like to get $180 trade value or sell it for $150 + shipping. I'm interested in your crested geckos! I would of course ship first for a trade. I would also add money to the trade for the right geckos.

This would be great for your kids, or you if your still a kid at heart

I will answer all PMs or posts to this ad.

Thanks,
Carly

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!