Trade Reptile Enclosures!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 09-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
rwg19
Reptile Enclosures!!

I am selling a couple of different enclosures. I am selling a 40 gallon breeder tank with a lid, a 20 gallon long tank with a lid and a 10 gallon tank with a lid. All are in great shape and for the price im asking you cannot beat it with lids included. I will put prices at the very end of the ad here. The last enclosure is a custom build cage i built. I built two of them but only really had the use for one of them so i am selling this one, i have used it once. It is equipped with an RBI heat panel for warmth. I have a UV strip lamp mounts at the top that lights up the cage very nicely and lastly i have a fan mounted in the corner that is awesome for circulating the air in the cage along with humidity. The top is all in working shape and the bottom i was using to store my reptile supplies. If someone wanted to later on put a heat panel and light in the bottom then it would to be a great working setup. The cage dimensions are about 4 feet wide, 2-2.5 inces deep and about 19 inches high. I have drilled a hole above the fan for a fogger hose to put there which i will include as well (Fogger). The inside of the cages were coated 3 times with urethane and calked to prevent mold and humidity to travel between the cracks. I put alot of time into these cages. I will include a picture of the one im keeping just to show you how nice they are and big they are. If you have any questions or would like additional pics please ask and i will be more than happy to help!! Thanks for looking!!

Prices-

40 gallon breeder- 45$. -including lid.
20 gallon long- 25$ - including lid.
10 gallon- 10$ including lid.
All Glass cage prices are firm.

Custom cage- 275$ OBO. Includes heat panel, light and fan all already mounted. Plexy glass doors already mouted. And fogger with hose. WILL ADD SOME EXTRAS IF NEEDED SUCH AS SMALL STRIP LAMP AND HEAT LAMP AND CLIMBING BRANCH FOR REPTILES.

IF ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT!!
DONT BE AFRAID TO SHOOT ME AN OFFER!!!
THANKS FOR LOOKING!

TAKE ALL OF IT FOR 300.00

Prefer local pickup but would meet someone within reasonable distance.
TRADES- would be interested in ball pythons and blood pythons!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!