Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #11
GREGORY J HALL
March is a long time from purchase to death,Adam is out of bussiness.he does have a few odd snakes he is moving at shows but not much.Hes gone so I guess its over with.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:32 AM   #12
Focal
I believe he said she died a month after 3/28.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:39 AM   #13
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Ok, it might not be the case, but you can't say it isn't possible. Maybe not possible for him, I don't know him. I was just the victim of someones "going out of business" sale and it ended in the same way this did. I respect you sticking up for your friend, but if someone made that comment about me in a BOI thread, I would be more likely to reply to it then to continue to ignore the situation.

It has been 7 months. Plus he has a wee bit of a history:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=136776

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=185856
I know his history....and I won't make any excuses for him and his apparent inability to wrap up old business deals. But that is worlds away from suggesting he knowingly had IBD in his collection and therefore sold it off.

Is it possible??? No more or less possible than YOU having IBD in your collection right now. Or me having it in mine. But regardless of his business problems, he LOVES the animals way too much to risk spreading disease to anyone else's. He would NOT have done such a thing...period.

How can any of us know what happened to that snake? It was fine at the show. Maybe it got overheated on the ride home and developed neurological damage that progressed over time? Maybe it was exposed to some sort of chemical or pesticide at the buyer's house? Did the OP get a necropsy done? We don't know, because that question hasn't been answered yet. But unless he did AND shows proof of it being IBD, I find it highly irresponsible for people to leap to this ultimate conclusion of Adam knowingly selling off IBD-infected stock.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #14
deborahbroadus
In that amount of time, given the concern the buyer states he exhibited, I would expect pictures at the very least.

I would have also expected a necropsy to have been done.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:43 AM   #15
Focal
You're right, and I apologize for letting my bitterness leak into thread. Hopefully the seller replys.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #16
Slipmattic
This is unfortunate as these "bad guy" threads keep popping up about Adam. Their is alot of confusion whether he is still in the buisness or not, personally i dont know. My opinion is, that he sold a sickly snake to someone. Whether it be a normal or not, he sold a snake that was not in good health. Even if he is out of the buisness or not he should still take care of his transactions regaurdless. It's not like he can bankrupt is past buyers, although it seems hes doing it more and more nowadays. I hope you can get your money back, i wouldnt even consider taking another animal from him.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:53 AM   #17
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipmattic View Post
This is unfortunate as these "bad guy" threads keep popping up about Adam. Their is alot of confusion whether he is still in the buisness or not, personally i dont know. My opinion is, that he sold a sickly snake to someone. Whether it be a normal or not, he sold a snake that was not in good health. Even if he is out of the buisness or not he should still take care of his transactions regaurdless. It's not like he can bankrupt is past buyers, although it seems hes doing it more and more nowadays. I hope you can get your money back, i wouldnt even consider taking another animal from him.
How do you KNOW he sold a "sickly snake" to someone? You even say you don't know if he's still in business or not...but you KNOW he sold a sick snake? Based on what? The OP's initial post? According to that, the snake didn't even show signs of being ill until a "few days" had passed after he brought it home. She was apparently healthy enough at the show. If she wasn't sick then, how should Adam know she was sick? How do you know she wasn't exposed to something at the show? How do you know she wasn't exposed to something in the time between the purchase and the onset of symptoms?

Old 11-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #18
Focal
I don't think it matters at this point who's fault it is. That is to be determined between Clarence and Adam. I think the real question is, why is he not responding (to anyone) but continues to sell? I think the OP at least deserves a "Sorry, sold as is"

Old 11-03-2010, 10:03 AM   #19
TheDream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Oh, and rumor has it he is still attending shows.
He is attending shows in the present time; I recently attended Hamburg in October and he had a table. He also had snakes there for sale.

I don't know him personally, but this isn't the first time a complaint came up regarding Adam. I believe it wasn't too long ago he took a large sum of a customer's money, spent it, and never sent the customer his snakes. I believe he is clearing the air in regards to that incident but I haven't heard anything since then.

Good luck with your situation, I hope you get a resolution and closure.

Victor P Moss

Old 11-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #20
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
How do you KNOW he sold a "sickly snake" to someone? You even say you don't know if he's still in business or not...but you KNOW he sold a sick snake? Based on what? The OP's initial post? According to that, the snake didn't even show signs of being ill until a "few days" had passed after he brought it home. She was apparently healthy enough at the show. If she wasn't sick then, how should Adam know she was sick? How do you know she wasn't exposed to something at the show? How do you know she wasn't exposed to something in the time between the purchase and the onset of symptoms?

I have to concur. It does appear that too much time has passed and there are too many questions left unanswered.

I am not supporting ANYONE. I am pointing to the lack of supported FACTS on the part of the buyer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!