Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #31
ZFelicien
confirmation email on wanting snake pictured in ad...
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #32
RichsBallPythons
At this point, I would ignore you too. You were hostile from the beginning and thats now how you handle situations like this.

Dont worry you lost a lot of customers and a lot of people will refuse to sell to you just to avoid the issue of your attitude.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #33
ZFelicien
again not here to make friend and wont apologize for what i said

my animals and my service to my customers speak for themselves... i wont respect someone who i feel has wronged me after i approach them the right way initially... i asked what can be done he says he sent me the right animal... your opinion matter not to me cuz as you said he's a friend to you...

Old 08-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #34
meowmeowkazoo
From what I can see, Evan started the hostility. Why should the customer take his word that he's being sent the "nicer one" when he wanted a specific snake? Evan is acting like the customer is lucky he deigned to sell a snake to him.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #35
dinosaurdammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFelicien View Post
again not here to make friend and wont apologize for what i said

my animals and my service to my customers speak for themselves... i wont respect someone who i feel has wronged me after i approach them the right way initially... i asked what can be done he says he sent me the right animal... your opinion matter not to me cuz as you said he's a friend to you...
I dont know the person you filed the complaint against- at all, I am a third person looking in and as that outsider looking in I have a bit of advice. Stop being a jerk. Its not hard to be rational, you come off as an arrogant 14 year old angst filled school boy with a foul mouth and even worse manners. Its not hard to see the entire time through your own submitted screen shots that you were a jerk. I wouldnt ever want to deal with you, paying customer or not.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #36
ZFelicien
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaurdammit View Post
I dont know the person you filed the complaint against- at all, I am a third person looking in and as that outsider looking in I have a bit of advice. Stop being a jerk. Its not hard to be rational, you come off as an arrogant 14 year old angst filled school boy with a foul mouth and even worse manners. Its not hard to see the entire time through your own submitted screen shots that you were a jerk. I wouldnt ever want to deal with you, paying customer or not.

You have the right to your opinions... I asked to share private conversations with a friend ... I did... The language I use when I talk to my friend it btwn h and I... I cause out ES because I felt like it at he moment... I'm telling things as they are... U want me to b happy about this? I don't think it's your place to tell me how I should react to this situation I did what I did.. And said what I said and that's it... I initially approached him professionally...

I didn't expect a resolution I was offering an xperience with a horrible seller ... point blank... Now I'm on trail for cursing him out? I'd do it again in a heartbeat...

Old 08-20-2013, 07:06 PM   #37
meowmeowkazoo
Am I just missing the part where the customer threw the first punch? I wouldn't deal with either of them at this point, but it seemed to me that the customer was fairly polite when he realized he had been sent the wrong snake.

The PM he sent Evan just recently was out of line, and the discussion with the friend isn't impressive either, but I don't see where in the emails the customer was being a jerk?

Old 08-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #38
Kristi23
I'd really like to see a better pic of the snakes head at the same angle. I can see a weird face on the head in both pics, but the far away pic is hard to see and the snake is positioned differently.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #39
Helenthereef
I think there are differences in the main body pattern too though - in the original pic for sale the bands look kind of alternately distributed to me - one wide, one narrow, while the one he was sent seems to be more regularly spaced.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #40
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
I think there are differences in the main body pattern too though - in the original pic for sale the bands look kind of alternately distributed to me - one wide, one narrow, while the one he was sent seems to be more regularly spaced.
Thanks. I hate trying to see differences when pics look nothing alike. That helps.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!