add on this board from sloburn2002 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2002, 09:29 AM   #11
SPJ
His name is Shawn.
The email I have is Shawn Lisa@worldnet.att.net
That is the person selling these animals.

It looks like he logged in under Mikes ID. The name and email for Mike are part of the signature.

Basically, it appears that Mike is registered here, and he let Shawn use his ID to post an add.

Old 08-18-2002, 06:43 PM   #12
sloburn2002
Hello everyone, my name is Mike Zochowski. spam_Sloburn2002 is indeed me. spam_Shawn is an old business partner of mine. spam_I placed an ad with a direct link to his e-mail and listed his phone per his request. spam_Shawn is a stand up guy and I was doing a favor for a friend in need.

I truly apologize for any confusion this has caused.

Old 08-22-2002, 10:04 AM   #13
SPJ
After all the confusion (my fault) regarding this I wanted to clear it all up here. I have no problem referring him to someone else for future purchases. From talking to him thru email, he seems like a genuine seller. This whole thing got out of whack with different logins and different species being offered (which I thought were all BP's not BP's and boas). Once again I apologize for this whole fiasco Shawn.

BTW Webslave, how come this was never deleted right after it was first posted it and got it cleared up with Shawn like I asked with the email I sent you? It was my mistake and I wanted to get this taken off before it got this many reads or responses.

Anyway, to everyone, I want to apologize to Shawn publicly for the whole misunderstanding. Shawn expect to be getting an email regarding the purchase of the entire lot of BP's.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!