Bad Guy Paul's Reptile Circus/Paul Larosa - Sickening Husbandry & Neglected Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #51
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
No, it is verified that they are not his. Below is the list of all the ones I found that were stolen and their original sites.

Home page bp pic - Stolen from wikipedia page on ball pythons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_regius
About us iguana pic - Stock image found on dozens of sites http://www.tineye.com/search/be6d5ac...ore&order=desc
Online store top right image - Taken from stock image site http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ph...image/86529885
Contact us Pied - Found on thousands of sites as a stock image https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...w=1280&bih=909
Also, all of his banner images linked back to similar locations as this tortoise on educational/stock photo sites - http://www.edupic.net/Images/Turtles...ortoise020.JPG

So at this point absolutely the only images that can be linked back to originally being taken by him are the dirty cages and unhealthy animals being handled by him and children, and even then not all of those were his.

Thanks! I actually googled piebald ball python as soon as I made that post only to see that picture was #2 on google. LOL! I was about to come back and say it, but I got sidetracked on ebay.

Old 11-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #52
skirtinthedirt
This guy lives about 30 minutes from me. I have sent him an email offering to help him get these animals the care they need. I have some extra space and equipment and a great vet. Anyone else who has contacted him offering to help/take animals and could use MY help in any way, feel free to contact me.

Old 11-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #53
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Things sure aren't sounding good as far as his re-homing his animals.
Has anybody called animal control to see if Paul's story, of their seizing his animals, is legit?
It might be a good idea for Brandy, since she heard him tell her first hand and could relay to them exactly what he had said.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #54
skirtinthedirt
FYI...if animal control did come in and seize animals, there has been nothing about it in local news. Usually they are all over this kind of thing. I would be AMAZED if Winthrop Animal Control was able to organize any kind of massive seizure of sick exotics in a few days and those of us active in the reptile community around here haven't heard about it. I will keep everyone posted on the local front.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #55
ace_cowgirl2008
I have never heard of a seizer refurring to exotics aside from birds. Never heard of any kind of animal control seizer of reptiles. And i plan too, today was just a very busy day

Old 11-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #56
killerphade310
wow speechless.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #57
wktyers
That poor frillie broke my heart. I have a soft spot for those guys (mine is spoiled rotten). I don't live too far from this guy, but I haven't heard anything or seen Craigslist ads pop up if he's dumping the animals. Definitely keep us updated.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:15 AM   #58
Lamprophile
I got involved with posting about his animal's & cages conditions on facebook before it was taken down.... has anyone heard anything in the couple of days since the last post? I don't want this one to fall between the cracks... Oh, as for the mt. horned dragon, he said in one of his replies (Shannon posted it too) that it died soon after that last pic was taken....

Old 11-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #59
skirtinthedirt
Haven't heard a thing.

Old 11-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #60
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamprophile View Post
I got involved with posting about his animal's & cages conditions on facebook before it was taken down.... has anyone heard anything in the couple of days since the last post? I don't want this one to fall between the cracks... Oh, as for the mt. horned dragon, he said in one of his replies (Shannon posted it too) that it died soon after that last pic was taken....
Oh but don't worry because he said he got a new one! -_-

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!