How to Get Feedback - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
piedplus
How to Get Feedback

Anyone have ideas about how to get feedback from buyers. I gave feedback to a few over the season, but they weren't paying members and so couldn't give me any back. How do you attract paying members?

Old 12-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Magic
It takes time. Trader ratings are good but BOI feedback is better.

Remember to respond to any "good guy" BOI posts as well! As a buyer, I personally do check trader ratings (only paying/subscribing members can leave) but anyone can leave good feedback on the BOI.

Old 12-12-2013, 12:01 AM   #3
piedplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
It takes time. Trader ratings are good but BOI feedback is better.

Remember to respond to any "good guy" BOI posts as well! As a buyer, I personally do check trader ratings (only paying/subscribing members can leave) but anyone can leave good feedback on the BOI.
Thanks for your response. I've heard of BOI, but I don't really know what it is or where it is. Could you please explain it?

Old 12-12-2013, 12:06 AM   #4
WebSlave
Well, here you go. -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=448995

Voice your opinion.

Old 12-12-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by piedplus View Post
Thanks for your response. I've heard of BOI, but I don't really know what it is or where it is. Could you please explain it?
As for the BOI (Board Of Inquiry), here you go for that -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13

Old 12-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #6
piedplus
Thanks Kerri and Rich. Some of my customers have already posted some nice things for me on the BOI. It's nice to know about it........... Lorraine

Old 12-18-2013, 04:48 PM   #7
FireStorm
Another suggestion-when you buy something from someone leave feedback for them in the BOI. When I buy something from someone who seems newer to selling, I still search the BOI, and even if all I see is a bunch of good guy posts they left for other sellers it is better than finding nothing.

Old 12-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #8
piedplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
Another suggestion-when you buy something from someone leave feedback for them in the BOI. When I buy something from someone who seems newer to selling, I still search the BOI, and even if all I see is a bunch of good guy posts they left for other sellers it is better than finding nothing.
Excellent idea!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
feedback