BILL STEGALL - "GOOD GUY" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #1
JOHN & JANE
Thumbs up BILL STEGALL - "GOOD GUY"

WE RECENTLY PURCHASED AN '08 50% IRIAN JAYA JAGUAR CARPET FROM BILL STEGALL AND WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! WITHOUT SOUNDING CLICHE, SHE IS ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING! ONE OF THE CLEANEST JAGS WE'VE SEEN IN AWHILE. BILL'S A VERY NICE PERSON TO DEAL WITH AND HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS ANIMALS. HIS SNAKES ARE OF VERY HIGH QUALITY. WE WOULD BUY FROM HIM AGAIN WITH NO HESITATION.

JOHN & JANE CAMP

Old 08-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #2
tropical vision
Bill Rules!!!

I have been a friend of Bill's for several years now. I have personally seen his facility and the meticulous attention to detail he takes with his collection. I would not hesitate to buy anything from Bill. His professionalism and customer service is top notch. Classy guy!!! I have enjoyed knowing Bill and his family and appreciate his friendship!!! John Wisser

Old 03-01-2009, 06:18 AM   #3
DaTa
Recently I bought a Jaguar Carpet Python from Bill and the entire experience was perfect. The communication in the beginning to the actual purchase and most importantly even after the delivery. I was so excited that my expectations were very high and they were exceeded when I got my new Jag.

Thanks Bill!
David Tanner
Temecula, CA

Old 06-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
Mikesnake
I have bought two snakes from Bill, one of which was a jaguar carpet python. He is very professional and is a great guy. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. And, his facility is much cleaner than mine!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!