Joe Ellis GOOD GUY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
futureherpbreeder
Thumbs up Joe Ellis GOOD GUY!!

Just finished a flawless trade with Joe. Great looking animals, even better in person and he shipped on time. Will do more trading with him anytime! Thanks Joe , Josh Carlson

Old 05-15-2008, 02:55 AM   #2
coldbloodaddict
You got lucky then...I did a trade with him 2 years ago and he still owes me a BRB female.

I will never do business with him again!!!!!!!!!

Jon Courtney
Cold Blooded Addiction

Old 08-13-2008, 02:41 PM   #3
RyanT
Just wanted to add a second agreeing opinion with the title of this thread. I just received my end of a trade with Joe. Actually for a snake that we had originally discussed trading for about a year ago, but for whatever reasons didn't work out then. But now I have her. She's amazing, and a monster. 3500 grams and about 5 1/2 feet. Probably the biggest ball python I can remember seeing in person since I was like 11 years old. Obviously very healthy. When I looked at her head, all I could think to compare it to is a Rottweiler. I'm very satisfied and can't wait to see what she can do in a few months when the breeding season rolls back around. Joe did exactly what he said he was going to do, and I wouldn't think twice about doing it again in the future. Can't have a much better response than that, right? Thanks a lot, Joe.

Old 08-21-2008, 11:07 AM   #4
futureherpbreeder
Just completed another flawless trade with Joe!!!!! Awesome coral albino het snow and 2 normal het snows. He did exactly what he said he would. Thanks again, Joe, can't wait to do business with you again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!