Herpsupplies.com inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
coheed196
Herpsupplies.com inquiry

I have never seen or heard of this site but found it on google. I did a search here but couldnt find anything. The site looks very good and professional and the prices are reasonable but I'm just looking to see if anyone has ever bought anything from this site. Any feedback would be helpful.
www.herpsupplies.com

Vincent Kelley

Old 08-19-2008, 09:55 AM   #2
Sherry Howell
I have ordered from them for several years. They have good prices and very good service. Anytime I've ever called, they've been very courteous and answered any questions. I have never had any problem with them or their products.

Sherry Howell

Old 08-19-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
Dennis Hultman
I know there is more but here is a couple of threads. I've ordered from them in the past and received great service.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=88611
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=1657

Old 08-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #4
coheed196
thanks

Thank you everyone, i tried searching for previous threads but nothing came up i guess i need to hone my searching skills

Vincent Kelley

Old 08-19-2008, 12:41 PM   #5
Arachnocat
herpsupplies.com is my favorite place to order stuff from. I've been ordering things from them for years. They have excellent customer service.
I've had to return two items because they were not exactly what I thought they were (my fault not theirs) and they responded right away. I've never had any problems with them.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #6
GECKO DUDE
Yep i have ordered from them actually i just got an order from them. I got my order 2 days before it should have been here and they have great prices. I plan on ordering from them again.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #7
sally-dog
I order from them often. Great to deal with! Hope that helps.

Old 08-19-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
jamey
I have placed several orders with them over the last couple of years,and have always been very happy with their products,prices,and service.
Jamey

Old 08-19-2008, 09:47 PM   #9
treeboa
I've been ordering from them for years too. Always great service, good prices, and quick shipping.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #10
Timathy
Do not hesitate to do business with Herpsupplies.com. They have been more than great. Customer service is great. Shipping is fast. We have ordered numerous times and all have been excellent. They replaced a broken item, no questions asked. Great communication as well!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!