Good Guy Alan Cole - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-04-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
Tom Barnhart
Thumbs up Alan Cole

I just completed a trade today with Alan Cole out of Portland, Oregon and wanted to say how pleased I am with the trade. I received a beautiful female mojave/spider ball python from Alan. Communication was very easy with Alan, as he always got back to me in a timely fashion throughout the process. The shipment was well packaged for the cold weather here in Maryland and everything went very smooth.

Alan was very professional to deal with and I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks,
Tom Barnhart

Old 07-31-2009, 08:54 AM   #2
JaredM
Anyone else have any experience with Alan Cole?

Old 09-06-2009, 05:04 PM   #3
ttremain
My wife and I purchased a Bumble Bee from Alan last week. While we had never met Alan before, we had previously shared several emails.

I must say, he's been a pleasure to work with, and I consider him very knowledgeable. As this will be our first full year, we still have lots of questions and like to pick people's brains.

I cannot tell you about his shipping, because he is local to me and we met face to face.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
terrysxtreme
Good Guy

I purchased a few animals from Alan last month,He returned my emails promply ,sent me pictures when I ask ,and shipped when he said he would.Very smooth deal . Animals were packed well and arrived in awesome shape . No problems at all.
Terry Maheuron
Oddballs

DAV VN

Old 09-13-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
amcroyals
Its been a pleasure working with all of you! I appreciate the kind words and am available for any questions any time! Thank you Tom, Thomas & Terry!

Best regards,
Alan Cole

Old 09-20-2009, 02:15 AM   #6
Priceless Pythons
Great guy, and his animals aren't so bad either! LOL I've known Alan for a few years now, and it has always been a pleasure!

Brandon Boeke
Priceless Pythons

Old 09-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
Finny'sthaman
Alan is one of those guys that it only takes one time to work with and you are hooked forever. The way I met Alan was probably the same way most of you have. I wanted his animals....I mean I REALLY wanted 2 in particular. It was at a time where I was between houses but had to have these animals! Basically my eyes were bigger than my wallet. I hounded him and searched every avenue I could to get these animals into my collection. Alan worked with me(even in a state of mania) to make sure I was happy beyond my expectations. When the animals arrived I was beside myself with how much better they looked in person. It was obvious that he cared for these animals and his husbandry habits were top notch. The 2 animals were just a gateway to greater things and I have already returned to fork over more hard earned cash for his hard earned animals. He has displayed great service and reasonable prices consistently. Communication is of the highest caliber. I have never experienced a time where I sent an e-mail or a phone call without several responses....often e-mail, voicemail and a follow up if I happened to be so busy I couldn't answer the phone. Even at 4am he has replied to me. I strongly recommend working with Alan. Alan has spanned his collection to provide something for every interest. If the fireflies don't peak your interests then the super fire "black eyed lucys" or genetic stripes will. Purchase from someone that is dedicated to delivering high quality service and animals, buy from Alan.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #8
amcroyals
Thank you Brandon! Its always been a pleasure working with you as well! Your animals aren't so bad either...LOL

Best regards,
Alan Cole

Old 09-26-2009, 10:02 AM   #9
amcroyals
Kurt, all I can say to you sir is you are one great person to work with! You amaze me on so many levels! I appreciate your business and am always here to answer any questions! I look forward to hearing from you in the next few weeks!

Best regards,
Alan Cole

Old 10-02-2009, 10:35 AM   #10
Finny'sthaman
Even with temps dropping into the low 40's, enough to make the humans quiver, another beautiful pair of animals arrived in the mid-seventies. Perfect animals and perfect packaging. Thanks again Alan.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!