Is the Fall From Grace fatal to the Good Guy Certs? - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

View Poll Results: What do you think...?
Good Guy Certification is irrevocably destroyed by the "Bad Guy" actions 2 4.88%
Good Guy Certification doesn't mean anything. 10 24.39%
I don't think anything has changed. 6 14.63%
I think that the Good Guy Certification program is just great. 2 4.88%
The Good Guy Certification Program has DONE IT'S JOB 20 48.78%
The Good Guy Certification Program is the best part of the BOI 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2005, 12:28 AM   #141
Jim O
Then Karen, you should have read the answer. But that is not the question you asked. You asked about transactions. You said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Hulvey
It looked really shady that nonpaying members could vote up until the time it was decided that you didn't have to have a business dealing w/a person to cast a vote and then poof, only paying members can vote.
That was decided when Rich created the certification and has NEVER changed. Do you get it now? Or should I dictate it into a machine so you can type it over and over a few times until you understand it?

Old 07-15-2005, 12:49 AM   #142
sirenofthestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheena
Member A is a "nobody" and also a bad guy, and vehemently denies this, heaping lies, insults, and whining complaints of cliques one on top of the other on top of the other. He gets torn to absolute shreds.

Member B is a bad guy, but somebody that is considered a good guy until his crime is exposed. While he tries to cover it up in the beginning, it is not very long at all before he confesses to his crime. He does not heap insults, try to cover it up beyond the first effort, does not denigrate the membership, he takes his lumps and is meek about it. He gets torn to shreds by some of the members, but others stop the feeding frenzy short of ripping him to bits.

NOW.... this looks like preferential behaviour to some... and infact sparks them to a huge further feeding frenzy and accusations of favoritism.

No Sasheena, I am not speaking about "ripping him to shreds," I am talking only about people defending someone who did something wrong, in spite of evidence to the contrary and his admission of guilt. I don't see how... nevermind. That is what I am talking about.

Shrap, David got flack for essentially not posting a picture of Kevin so that people could see that it was in fact the owner of NERD in those pictures. He was wrong for that, he handled it characteristically for his age, and he apologized, but none of the adults that berated him and essentially accused him of being a liar have apologized (as far as I know, if they have in PM, more power to em).

As to wilomn, Yes you're wrong. I was not referring or directing anything in my posts on this thread to you. I never said anything about how anyone should think or act outside of the moderators, and if you'd like to show me where I did, I would appreciate it. I am talking about how the actions of the WHOLE community of "regulars" here can be percieved to have a bias. If you want to put yourself in that group, that is your decision. If you want to disagree that they can never be percieved to have a bias, that is also your opinion to have.

Old 07-15-2005, 12:53 AM   #143
sirenofthestorm
One last thing, thanks for the offer of help Lucille, but my school has a very strict plagiarism policy and it boils down to I have to use my own thoughts and "knowledge" or else I can and will be failed and expelled.

Old 07-15-2005, 12:57 AM   #144
shrap
Karen,

From the beginning of the program only PAID members could vote on the Good Guy Cert. Then when Rich went on hiatus a week or so ago he removed all the restrictions he put in place when the BOI went to membership. Including the ability to post on the BOI and vote on the Good Guy Cert. Then in the last day or two he reverted the ability to vote on the Good Guy Cert back to paid members only. For reasons he already stated.

Clear now?

Old 07-15-2005, 01:12 AM   #145
Dennis Hultman
NOW, Now it has been proven that you don't exactly tell the truth now so don't start calling people hypocrites when you can't support your own beliefs due to lack of facts.

Quote:
I'm done with this. All you hypocrites can debate youreselves. I've made my point.
What point have you made? You have continued to misquote everyone here.
Quote:
Sorry Paul, Sasheena, Sirenofthestorm, and even Webslave.
You owe me one of those.

Jim you’re wasting your time. It does not matter if GOD himself posted the meaning of life. She would tell him he meant something else.

Old 07-15-2005, 01:14 AM   #146
sirenofthestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
NOW, Now it has been proven that you don't exactly tell the truth now so don't start calling people hypocrites when you can't support your own beliefs due to lack of facts.

Please point me to the thread where its proven that Karen doesn't tell the truth.

Old 07-15-2005, 01:16 AM   #147
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirenofthestorm
He was wrong for that, he handled it characteristically for his age, and he apologized, but none of the adults that berated him and essentially accused him of being a liar have apologized
Well you would be wrong. At least one person did as I recall publicly apologize (and others did privately). Want to know who? Look it up. That's just what we were told to do.

Old 07-15-2005, 01:18 AM   #148
sirenofthestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Want to know who? Look it up. That's just what we were told to do.
I just want to be clear that its ok for adults to say that but not ok for kids to?

Old 07-15-2005, 01:18 AM   #149
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirenofthestorm
No Sasheena, I am not speaking about "ripping him to shreds," I am talking only about people defending someone who did something wrong, in spite of evidence to the contrary and his admission of guilt. I don't see how... nevermind. That is what I am talking about.
Whitney, who did you see defending "someone"? Assuming you're talking about Bill, I don't remember anyone actually defending him or his actions after he admitted his crime.

Old 07-15-2005, 01:19 AM   #150
shrap
Whitney,

Who defended him? WHO? EVERYONE was shocked that it happened but not one person defended him or his actions once the evidence was in place. NOT ONE. You should quit drinking that kool-aid they serve over at TRR. It is completely distorting your ability to see reality and think for yourself.

Again about NERD. I do not know what happen after my last post in that thread, because once he said it was not his problem to back up his accusations I lost all interest in hearing anything else he had to say and did not return to the thread.

And personally, I do not care if it is NERD, New Breeder On The Block, or my own flesh and blood. I call a spade a spade. Right is right and wrong is wrong, who you are does not have any effect on that. I have not talked to or seen one of my brothers in almost three years. He lives 15 minutes away. He is a scumbag and can't be trusted. I won't have anything to do with him. So do not sit there and tell me that "because it is NERD......". No one else gives a crap who it is either..... except you and your fellow conspiracy theorists.

And you wonder why TRR has a bad rep here? Because every month or two another one of you come over here spouting the EXACT SAME RHETORIC that the previous person was spouting. Conspiracy theory this, clique that, bias this..... yet you have no REAL evidence of any of it because none of it is true. It is just what you WANT to be true. You really need to learn to tell the difference.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!