For Sale Adult male southern patternless pine snake. Stunning! $200 OBO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 01-21-2015, 03:06 PM   #1
Gettysburg Reptiles
Adult male southern patternless pine snake. Stunning! $200 OBO

It's hard for me to sell him... I've had him for a long time. I bought him as a "female", so I naturally bought a mate for "her". I bought a snow southern patternless pine snake. Well, you've probably heard this story before... They both turned out to be males. So, I decided I would sell one of them and naturally I decided to hold onto the snow because it is more rare.
I would assume that he would make a good breeder but I couldn't tell you for sure. All I can tell you is that he's not gay so I'm assuming he's straight!

I'm asking $200 for him. I almost kept him just for the shock and aww when I do reptile presentations. This snake is about 6-7 and VERY impressive to hanle! If interested, message me with your zip code and I'll send you a shipping quote. I would be more than willing to trade for a female of the same type!

Best,
Nathan

Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2015, 11:59 AM   #2
Jay Jacoby
Hi, when you say that he is 6-7 is that in size, or in age? Thanks, Jay

Old 01-22-2015, 04:22 PM   #3
Gettysburg Reptiles
6-7 feet.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2015, 08:25 AM   #4
Jay Jacoby
I have a female patternless for trade. Do you attend the Hamburg reptile shows in Pa? If so, maybe we could meet up at the Feb 28th show. Let me know. Thanks, Jay chondroquest@msn.com

Old 01-30-2015, 03:34 PM   #5
Jay Jacoby
Still waiting to hear back. Thanks, Jay

Old 02-02-2015, 08:55 AM   #6
Gettysburg Reptiles
Hi Jay,
How large is the female that you have available? I may be interested in a trade. Is she het for anything?
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2015, 09:19 AM   #7
Jay Jacoby
Nathan. She is a 2014 patternless. Possible het for albino.

Do you go to the Hamburg shows? I will have her there on the 28th.

Thanks, Jay

Old 02-02-2015, 09:31 AM   #8
Gettysburg Reptiles
I may be there to do some trades. I don't have enough inventory at this time of year to get a table. I have friends who will have stands set up so I'll see if they can bring in the animals I'd like to trade. How much are baby patternless pines selling for?

Nathan
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2015, 09:30 AM   #9
Jay Jacoby
I sell my Patternless for around 100.00. I would be interested in trading + cash for yours. I have a table at Hamburg, and attend every show there. I also have several other Pituophis for sale/trade including a pair of albino Northern Pines. If anything else might interest you. My email is chondroquest@msn.com if you want to work something out for that female.

Thanks, Jay

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!