For Sale **TAME BABY** Arfak Green Tree Python! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
Reptiles Plus
Warning! **TAME BABY** Arfak Green Tree Python!

0.0.1 CH 08 Arfak Green Tree python.
This guy has stunning colors!
He is eating great on f/t p/k pinkies!
He is super friendly has never even nipped at me once.
Enjoys being handled and hangs out with you all day.
He has super high white on his back all down him.
Lots of white on the face.
He is going to look AMAZING!!
Asking 450 + Shipping!!

Come see him in person at our new retail location.
3091 lake worth rd
Lake Worth, Florida
NW corner of Lake Worth rd and Congress, behind the Hess Station.

Thanks,
Reptiles Plus
Mark, Matt and Andy
561 969 1205
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-18-2008, 12:11 PM   #2
Reptiles Plus
He is still Available!!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-27-2008, 10:58 AM   #3
Joolissa
Is he still available? I've sent you a PM

Old 02-12-2009, 01:59 AM   #4
constrictorlover
are you lookin to do any trades

Old 02-12-2009, 11:44 PM   #6
rwfuhs
I must be an idiot!

I bought the snake in this picture and he is nice other than a small scab he had when I got him that shed out since then. I was told this was the one I was getting and made sure that it was clarified when I spoke on the phone.I even tried to compare him to the photos which can be hard with GTP's as they like to coil.Whats the deal Reptiles Plus I think something shady is going on!Is this a stock photo?

Old 02-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwfuhs View Post
I bought the snake in this picture and he is nice other than a small scab he had when I got him that shed out since then. I was told this was the one I was getting and made sure that it was clarified when I spoke on the phone.I even tried to compare him to the photos which can be hard with GTP's as they like to coil.Whats the deal Reptiles Plus I think something shady is going on!Is this a stock photo?
Its been nearly three months, and youre only now contacting the seller?

Old 02-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #8
rwfuhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Its been nearly three months, and youre only now contacting the seller?
I thought I got the right snake is what I am saying but this is the same ad I bought him from its been copy and pasted!I tried my best to Identify him when I got him but I dont like to handle neonates as to not get kinks when they are that small So I did the best i could and this is the first I have seen this ad since I bought him this is pretty fishy!

Old 02-13-2009, 12:06 AM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwfuhs View Post
I thought I got the right snake is what I am saying but this is the same ad I bought him from its been copy and pasted!I tried my best to Identify him when I got him but I dont like to handle neonates as to not get kinks when they are that small So I did the best i could and this is the first I have seen this ad since I bought him this is pretty fishy!
is this the same user you purchased the snake from? Or is the name different? It would be great to know!

Old 02-13-2009, 12:12 AM   #10
rwfuhs
same user!

I know it sounds like its too late but until I saw this I didnt know the difference doesnt make it right though!Someone else Is gonna drop $500 dollars like me for a rare local and probably we both got a merauke or wamena some common local.I bought the snake thinking i was getting the one in the pic and thats what I was told so is he still available and I got the shaft or is someone else bending over?Reptile plus you have my number I want a response!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread