Good Guy Ernesto Gutierrez - Chicago, IL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2013, 01:00 AM   #1
MajorLeagueReptiles
Ernesto Gutierrez - Chicago, IL

I've done quite a bit of business with Ernesto and he's a stand up, great guy to deal with. I've met him in person and he has a passion for his animals and this industry. Just wanted to let everyone know, if you deal with Ernesto, you have no worries.

Old 12-29-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
Bci Joe
I've also done business with Ernesto. He has some outstanding animals and has produced some top notch, cutting edge stuff this year. Was one of the only guys out there to have some animals I was interested in.

Bought a Banana Het Clown male, Female maker, for a great price.
Solid, healthy animal, great communication and shipping.

Since we had done business before, he even shipped out to be with only a deposit, allowing me some time to pay off the balance. Although I've been in business for two decades, it is still a great feeling when dealing with someone else this way.

Legit business man, and I wouldn't hesitate to do more with him... hopefully sooner than later!

Thanks again!

Old 08-26-2015, 12:59 PM   #3
Eric Alan
Thumbs up

I'll certainly add my support for Ernesto as well!

I purchased a big Dreambee female for a very fair price and his communication through the entire transaction was awesome. We waited and worked together to find a good shipping day during the hot August heat here in AZ and, once she shipped, she arrived safe and sound without any hiccups at all.

I wouldn't hesitate one second to do business again with Ernesto - he's a great guy with a real heart for his animals! Thank you, Ernesto.

Old 09-03-2015, 04:51 PM   #4
Rodney Atkinson
I bought a Black Head male and a Orange Dream male from Ernesto got both at great price and looking great better than PICS Ernesto keep me up dated until they arrived he is a great man to do business with Thank You !

Old 09-15-2015, 03:27 AM   #5
Milo Garcia
Never dealt with Ernesto but have chatted with him from time to time. He is very helpful and always willing to talk ball pythons and share his thoughts and his knowledge about anything asked. Not too many like him around anymore. We will eventually work something out Ernesto in the very near future!!

Milo Garcia

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!