Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #101
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

My official stance is that you are a crook and thief and ought to be locked away in a jail some place. You have proven to mislead the readers with false statments and lies and the evidence proved you wrong ten times over so I don't even bother to read half of your winded statements as you are a criminal and don't deserve my full attention.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #102
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Juan:

My official stance is that you are a crook and thief and ought to be locked away in a jail some place. You have proven to mislead the readers with false statments and lies and the evidence proved you wrong ten times over so I don't even bother to read half of your winded statements as you are a criminal and don't deserve my full attention.
Dan I am merely trying to establish your side of the story. How am I supposed to do that if you don't tell me whether the statement from my previous post is correct or not

now I have answered all your post in a polite and respectful manner all I ask is that you extend that same courtesy to me for just the previous post. I know you're riled up because you have these people attacking you but please focus and provide me with an appropriate answer after all this dispute is mainly between you and.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #103
JG1153
Quote:
Heather, yes, you are confused. Juan and I spoke and I told him I was out of them and he pried into my sources and asked me to see if the importer would give up his own personal snakes. I called the importer and he said he would. Since Juan pried, he learned the importer lived near him in Texas and Juan persuaded me to allow the importer to send him the snakes so Juan would avoid two shipping expenses and reduce the stress on his snakes. I said OK and that was a big mistake. He got them and said they were unsat and I said returned them and he refused and kept 3 of them for months as far as I know and I believe he still has them. I never even saw a photo of the dead one so perhaps he has all 4 and is having fun making up stories.

I mean he frauded his government with a bogus report of non-receipt of goods, so lied there. Who's to trust anything he says.
Nice try Dan but here's the email where you personally tell me you have animals available and how many

This message may be dangerous. Learn more

Sent: Sun 7/06/08 9:36 AM
To: JG1153@hotmail.com
Below is a copy of the mesage you sent to DTS HERPS, INC.

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Hi I was wondering if you still had some of those marine file snakes available. I was interesting in getting a trio.

Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety. Show content
Re: Message about: Blue Marine File Snake's: $250‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: Sun 7/06/08 9:51 AM
To: JG1153@hotmail.com
Hello: Yes, I have a dozen remaining. It would be $810 shipped for 1.2 trio of them.

My paypal is danscolaro@aol.com

Thanks.

you then reveived payment the very same day

Your Payment Has Been Initiated‏
Sent: Sun 7/06/08 8:06 PM
To: Juan Gracia (JG1153@hotmail.com)
PayPal
Dear Juan Gracia,

Your payment for $1,010.00 USD to danscolaro@aol.com has been initiated. This payment will be completed once the recipient has accepted the payment.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Your eCheck payment will remain "Uncleared" until the funds clear from the your account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. If you are purchasing an item to be shipped, your seller may not ship the item until the funds have cleared.

Payment Details

Amount: $1,010.00 USD

Transaction ID: 4YF06400736055425

Subject: Blue Marine File Snakes

Hi here's the payment we agreed on for the two pairs of snakes plus shipping. Also if you could please ship these animals on a Monday I would really appreciate it. I'm actually out of town for work right now but my roommate's home and his days off of work are Mondays and Tuesdays. So shipping them on a Monday would insure there'll be someone home to receive them. Thanks

View the details of this transaction online

Once again you are caught in a lie. As for the assertion that I asked you to contact a third party you have yet to provide any kind of evidence to back it up.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #104
SPJ
Quote:
And what about my great reputation?
I have transacted thousands of sales and never had a legitimate complaint.
What the hell is the color of the sky in your world?

Old 03-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #105
Mooing Tricycle
Never has a legit complaint, but yet seems to refund money ALL the time!

If you want extra cash from a deal, Buy from dan scolaro! He will PAY YOU to buy his snakes! or were they Justyns....?

Old 03-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #106
JG1153
Dan let me ask you this. How come if what you say is true and your arguments are that great and prove you right beyond a reasonable doubt not a single member has come forward to your defense? every single person has sided with me. As of right now this thread has been viewed almost 2000 times and not a single person has thought that your argument contains merit enough to at the very least post a message giving you the benefit of the doubt. The reason is very clear. anyone who is not delusional such as yourself can clearly see the truth of the matter. Namely that you're a scammer and at least this one time you got what you deserved.

I can almost see your rebuttal to this argument before you even post it. Let me guess everyone on this forum is nuts and your the only sane one right? or perhaps you have some other colorful and unsubstantiated reason. right? Go ahead Dan start your ranting.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #107
Dan Scolaro
I don't see anyone siding with you? I see a few of the same old nasties out for retaliation pretending to not know the facts and they kid no one.

And who cares if people side with you? If they are stupid enough to ignore the facts, it only makes them loose worse than they already do.

And those are for the most part the same fools who attacked me before and I proved them all wrong before. Birds of a feather flock together. You are a criminal and they support your criminal tactics, so marry one another for all I care. I think anyone who supports a criminal is just as criminal.

Black and white, no gray. The proof has been presented. You filed a bogus report to extort funds and kept the snakes.

You're nothing more than a thief and liar and could be supported by a flock of Angeles and that won't discount the fact that you refused to send the snakes back and extorted for a refund and came here on drugs to blither some lies and lost. Your own evidence failed you.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #108
JG1153
so you're saying all 2000 viewings are from people who don't like you or don't really care that an innocent person such as yourself is being roasted here slowly and over an open flame. Shameful, don't you think. The truth is you tried to scam me and got what you deserve.

you have been caught lying time and time again throughout this thread. I mean did you not say that you had animals available to customers at the same time you were leading me to believe up until 11/16/08 that you didn't have any?

shameful Dan just shameful.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:25 PM   #109
Craigh
You have yet to prove anything in any thread ... I am still waiting on the day you post some prove and not your ranting ....

Old 03-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #110
Craigh
prove = proof

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!