Clean 10K White Gold Necklace w/Diamond Turtle Pendant - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 06:45 PM   #1
matt377
Clean 10K White Gold Necklace w/Diamond Turtle Pendant

I have an expensive white gold necklace left over from a previous relationship and my new girlfriend is not a fan of turtles. I'd perfer to sell it but I'm interested in certain trades.

1/2 CT. T.W. Champagne and White Diamond Turtle Pendant in 10K White Gold w/ 18" White Gold Chain Paid 600$ through Zales (it's still 600$ on their website) there's a small diamond or two missing but not very noticeable

PRICE REDUCED TO 225$ Cash Limited time only
asking 350$ Or trades include Ball pythons, Rosy and Sand boas and Western hogs also maybe certain Garters, Milks and Corns.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-26-2015, 10:24 PM   #2
matt377
Bump being me some trades
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2016, 08:51 PM   #3
matt377
Any offers?
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2016, 09:35 PM   #4
matt377
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt377 View Post
Any offers?
Reduced price from 350$ to 225$ Linited Time only
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2016, 10:13 AM   #5
KellyWood23
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt377 View Post
Reduced price from 350$ to 225$ Linited Time only

Since you reposted this with a lower price I am guessing you are no longer interested in the trade deal we had agreed upon? Thanks anyways and good luck.

Old 01-11-2016, 12:04 PM   #6
matt377
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyWood23 View Post
Since you reposted this with a lower price I am guessing you are no longer interested in the trade deal we had agreed upon? Thanks anyways and good luck.
I replied to your last email and you never confirmed if you would accept the deal I asked for yet and I have been waiting for you to respond. I decided to lower the cash amount for a limited time becuase I do perfer cash, but will consider trades. I'm just trying to get some other offers on other snakes before I made a decision. Sorry for the confusion
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2016, 12:10 PM   #7
KellyWood23
I'm afraid I never got the reply, but it's ok...

Old 01-11-2016, 12:25 PM   #8
matt377
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyWood23 View Post
I'm afraid I never got the reply, but it's ok...
Pm sent
Your last email sent to me was 1-3-16 9:11am I replied 1-4-16 8:50pm
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread