For Sale High End Geckos: Pink Dalmatians, Pinstripes & a RTB Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-09-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
Loui1203
High End Geckos: Pink Dalmatians, Pinstripes & a RTB Female

I accept payment plans and can hold for better shipping. There are discounts for local pickup and for buying more than one. I plan on attending the Orlando Repticon next month so I can deliver to the show. Please don't hesitate with any questions! I have a lot more pictures so feel free to ask to see them. If interested PM me or email me at Lcc1203@comcast.net. I am not looking for trades at this time. Thanks!

SOLD
Ladybug
Manzie x Lulu
Hatchdate: 11-3-12
2.2 grams, unsexed
This one looks like it is taking after mom. She has a lot of red spots and I expect her to develop many more as she grows. She has definite super dal potential and should be pink just like her parents! Ask to see parent pics and more pics with her red spots!

SOLD
Weevil
Manzie x Lulu
Hatchdate: 11-2-12
2.2 grams, unsexed
This baby reminds me a lot more of dad. She has 3 very distinct large inkblots on her neck, which will probably get bigger. This sibling seems to be heavier in the black spot department and should be a superdal. This baby will also be pink just like the parents. Ask to see parent pics!

An older pic of her fired:

SOLD
Cupcake
Fawkes x Cujo
Hatchdate: 9-2-12
2.8 grams, unsexed
Previously a holdback, this one is a knockout for sure. She's got a fantastic head (looks like she'll be crowned) and probably the best laterals out of all her siblings. Ask to see parent pics!

SOLD
Portobello
Cujo x Fawkes
Hatchdate 10-6-12
2.0 grams, unsexed
Porto just keeps getting nicer and nicer with each shed! A very nice pinstripe with some hard to beat creamy laterals. She's got a nice big head and looks like she'll be crowned. Ask to see parent pics!

An older pic of her fired:

SOLD
Coffee Bean
39 grams
RTB Virgin Female
I've had this girl since she was 2 grams so I have progression photos if needed. She is AC produced and has laid 2 duds. She does not fit into my breeding plans for next year so she is up for grabs. She hatched sometime around May 2011.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!