For Sale Gaboon Viper - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 05:56 AM   #11
guyanabill
wow isn't the snake from Africa just saying

Old 02-15-2015, 01:42 PM   #12
gophersnake13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upcreek83 View Post
First of all a black man is holding a snake. That should tell you its a scam right there!!! Lol
Lots of black people attend the Cleveland reptile show here so I don't know what your getting at.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:59 AM   #13
jfburke1983
i had a couple northern copperheads in mass. tom crutchfield broke the rules whose to say this guy doesn't love hots and breaks a few rules

Old 02-16-2015, 01:37 AM   #14
hhmoore
No need for the extraneous comments - it's a classified ad, not a discussion group.

Old 02-16-2015, 07:24 PM   #15
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night light View Post
Racist much? Jeesh....
Yet not a word directed at it from a mod other than a generalized comment pertaining to it not being a discussion group.

Old 02-16-2015, 07:56 PM   #16
Helenthereef
He's been banned.... don't know if it was from that comment....

Old 02-16-2015, 08:19 PM   #17
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmebabee View Post
Yet not a word directed at it from a mod other than a generalized comment pertaining to it not being a discussion group.
It was handled appropriately and directly with the person who violated the rules here as soon as it happened. You're a little late on reporting it. The moderators and members did their part right away. It doesn't need to be done publicly just like most of those who post something not tolerated here.

Just like were not going to talk about us addressing your off-topic post are taking shots at the moderators in this ad and if you will be handed a infraction for it for continuing the off-topic postings after warned.

But we thank you for reporting the post.

Continuing this in the ad isn't necessary.

Old 03-03-2015, 02:32 AM   #18
Warren Klein
FYI, That Gaboon belongs to me and is not for sale. The black man holding the snake works for me at my facility in South Africa. I posted this photo on the SA Reptiles forum some years back. Buyers beware. Regards W K

Old 03-03-2015, 10:32 AM   #19
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Klein View Post
FYI, That Gaboon belongs to me and is not for sale for sale. The black man holding the snake works for me at my facility in South Africa. I posted this photo on the SA Reptiles forum some years back. Buyers beware. Regards W K
That means Upcreek83 was correct,it is a scam. He should have worded it.... A person claiming to be in Connecticut ,with a real African person holding a snake in a tin building with a radiator heater,that would never survive Connecticut temps=SCAM!

Old 03-03-2015, 12:39 PM   #20
Robert Walker
Thank you very much for the verification Warren.
http://www.sareptiles.co.za/forum/vi...p?f=88&t=17941
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread