Joe Capone / good guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:09 PM   #21
pfan151
I wonder if he is actually producing his own animals now or still buying other peoples stock to fill his orders.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:11 PM   #22
Serafim
Where is he advertising these ball pythons?

Old 10-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #23
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Where is he advertising these ball pythons?
Some back alley by a dumpster.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:28 PM   #24
snake5007
I thought he was throwing them in cheap with his used cars.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:31 PM   #25
Serafim
LOL what I meant to ask is can someone link us to an ad he is running. The dumpster thing was pretty good though.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:36 PM   #26
brodie691
i am sure most of you caught back when MKR started their videos and the one at the kitechen table with him and wes... man he wouldn't let wes get a word in edgewise.
wes would start to talk and then joe would interupt with some off the wall sales pitch... if i'd have been wes i'd have slapt him away from the table and yelled "cut scene"........
that guy is just plainly and simply, annoying!

Old 10-27-2007, 11:37 PM   #27
brodie691
meant to read "kitchen"

Old 10-27-2007, 11:56 PM   #28
mike9452
I just have to say if he can give quality animals at a better price who cares how much of an ass he is.i have not seen a post that says his animals are infererer or one from any person who has recived an animal sub par.if he wants to sell his animals for less then market value its his choise.ouy of a 4 page thread no one has said they got a sub par snake from him

Old 10-28-2007, 12:12 AM   #29
Steve Harrison
Capone is at it again...

Attention anyone new to ball pythons: Joe Capone is a first class scumbag. He is a liar, a schiester of the highest degree, and single-handedly tried to destroy the ball python market (admittedly so!). Read the posts on MKR or Morph King Reptiles. He will make a great first impression and talk you into being his best friend, even send you a nice snake and make you feel like you got a great deal. He learned these slick skills selling used cars. What he won't tell you is that the animal he sells you he probably didn't produce, and that the "great deal" you got will be undercut by hundreds in a month by he himself....I could go on and on....

He is public enemy number one in this market, and there are plenty of good businesspeople in this market to provide you what you need at a good price.

I can't believe this guy just won't go into another scam product and stay out of ball pythons.

Steve Harrison

Old 10-28-2007, 12:53 AM   #30
David Reid
Mike

I would advise you to do some research before you go spouting off about how good he is...you have some reading to do, and then come back!

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!