Joe Capone / good guy - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2007, 02:01 AM   #41
brodie691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
LMAO i think by the time you got to em, there wouldnt be much left. but of course.... that could already be the case!

BED! im misbehaving now!

seriously joe made me sick just listening to him. i read the threads way back when he stated he was going to put alot of people out of business and make the morphs available for just everyday people to be able to just go into a petstore and buy.
lets have a reality check here. do we really want the common folk taking care of ANY ball pythons let alone the high investment morphs? not that common folk are looked down upon, but what i mean by that is someone (most impulse buyers) that don't take the time to do the research and mainly buy the snake as some falic extension of his (or depending on who you are (JOEY???)) or her manhood???
morphs are an investment, and that is the way they should remain... let the market decide the vaule, and not some powerhungry man with money, and a personal vendetta.
i am all for selling animals at the price you want, just not publicly.
i sell items far less than market value at times, but NEVER have i ever advertised my prices on any public forum, personal website, or classified ad.
he has NO love for the animals, just the dollar signs they represent, and for that matter should be beaten and flogged with his precious collection of ball pythons.........
i have a huge collection and can barely make ends meet... there are many animals that i could flood the market with at good prices when the time comes to produce this next year, but just because i can doesn't mean i should. i have a love for my animals, and always have. joe capone just loved the money they represented.
he could have been somewhat successful for the long haul if he would have went about things the right way, but just like most people when they see $$$ signs, greed got the best of him, and his ego shot through the roof.
i honestly think anyone that buys from him knowing his slimy reputation should be ran out of the hobby as well. it is just my opinion, but seriously, this man is a trickster and duped alot of good people. who's to say those spending money with him knowing what he's about, aren't of the same breed?

Old 10-28-2007, 03:53 AM   #42
pardalis
I see wilomn has put his usual in. lurk..lurk..lurk After all thats what the BOI is all about! Rag on kidos!

Old 10-28-2007, 03:55 AM   #43
pardalis
By the way, I agree on this one. But, the same old suspects? For gods sake!!!

Old 10-28-2007, 07:19 AM   #44
omni
No stake in either of Joe or Rick Denmon's dealings, but just in case anybody wanted more evidence that they are partners, I copied this header from Joe's page:

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en-us">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<title>Power House Reptiles</title>
<meta name="keywords" Content="Power House Reptiles ball pythons reptiles breeder sale sales snake pythons royal pythons axanthic albino pastel ghost caramel albino double het snow xanthics het ball piebald ball axanthic snow">
<meta name="Author" CONTENT="Rick Denmon">
<meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="denmon 010, default">
</head>
Does Rick still claim his only association with Joey Capone is buying from to resell? I know that's what he was saying in May in the Rick Denmon thread...
I'm not into bp's, or at least yet because there's many scumbags that you have to be wary of.

Old 10-28-2007, 07:28 AM   #45
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike9452
I just have to say if he can give quality animals at a better price who cares how much of an ass he is.i have not seen a post that says his animals are infererer or one from any person who has recived an animal sub par.if he wants to sell his animals for less then market value its his choise.ouy of a 4 page thread no one has said they got a sub par snake from him
Hm.

I guess if you feel comfortable buying from someone who is a shady businessman at best....someone who cares nothing for the animals whatsoever except for the $$$$....someone who is more than happy to stab friends as well as customers in the back.....someone who has no problems lying in bed with with white-supremacist known criminal reptile ripoff artists....someone who collects money for animals he doesn't even have....all BESIDES being a complete ass....that's your choice. It's people that are willing to look the other way that keep scum like Joey in business.

It's not like there aren't other folks offering the same animals he has (as far as I know, hard to say for sure since he's been banned from just about every place, but one would assume) that are honest, trustworthy, and actually give a damn about the animals themselves. THOSE are the people I will be spending MY money with.

Old 10-28-2007, 08:06 AM   #46
David Scarboro
Actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardalis
I see wilomn has put his usual in. lurk..lurk..lurk After all thats what the BOI is all about! Rag on kidos!
He's not lurking. I would say he is taking the lead in a discussion, weeding out bad guys, and offering useful info. I usually lurk, (looks like you do too)
I don't think Wes could be convicted of that!

Old 10-28-2007, 11:44 AM   #47
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Hm.

I guess if you feel comfortable buying from someone who is a shady businessman at best....someone who cares nothing for the animals whatsoever except for the $$$$....someone who is more than happy to stab friends as well as customers in the back.....someone who has no problems lying in bed with with white-supremacist known criminal reptile ripoff artists....someone who collects money for animals he doesn't even have....all BESIDES being a complete ass....that's your choice. It's people that are willing to look the other way that keep scum like Joey in business.
It's not like there aren't other folks offering the same animals he has (as far as I know, hard to say for sure since he's been banned from just about every place, but one would assume) that are honest, trustworthy, and actually give a damn about the animals themselves. THOSE are the people I will be spending MY money with.
Problem is Cat That many of the people he sells to are just looking for the lowest price available. Not the quality or the name that produced the Ball. Its all about the money. Thats how idiots like Joe can come in and wreck the market. On the other hand saying joe wrecked the market gives him far to much credit. GREED KILLED THE MARKET....

Old 10-28-2007, 02:15 PM   #48
varnyard
Did Joe pay you to come here and start this thread? If so, he is making you look real bad, just so you know.

Joe dropped the market on animals he did not have, Wes told me this himself on the phone. Joe was trying to buy these animals at even cheaper whole sale prices to fill orders. It went from 1000s of breeding morphs to 250, Wes told me himself, most of them were nothing but normal babies. He also said Joe was selling off his morph breeders (Wes's) to fill orders. Thus the reason for the split, that I doubt ever happen.

It went like this: He said he was dropping the price way lower than any other breeders, however he was not a breeder, he could not supply the animals himself. He did expect other breeders to sell whole sale under his set prices. What kinda joke is that? Nothing more then scum, botton line.

Joe: I will sell you this at that price, but let me order it first. Thats what you call a big respected breeder? In a pigs eye he is!!

Scumbag used car dealer, to lie about being a Super ball python breeder and supporter of scammers, then right back to scumbag.

Some things never change.

Old 10-28-2007, 02:26 PM   #49
Serafim
I was waiting for a response. How did the original buyer that posted find Joe to make a purchase? And what exactly did he purchase?

Old 10-28-2007, 03:03 PM   #50
Wilomn
Just in case some of you are wondering at the name Wes being tossed around, it's not me. Wes Harris is the unfortunate who was taken in, giving him the benefit of the doubt, by joey capony.

While I have kept ball pythons and bred them, I am not a ball python guy. In fact, for years I didn't have any at all.

Everything Bobby said is true. joey capony is a lying sack of crap and I'm ( ) close to thinking the same of Wes Harris but I don't have the proof, just a gut feeling which could be wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!