Bad Guy Walker Smith aka landrine mcbride - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2017, 05:12 PM   #11
mbeach
Walker Smith Scam

Unfortunately I have to join you guys. Walker Smith tried to scam me too. Fortunately I looked him up on the BOI first. Thank you all.
He answered my ad that I was looking for Black Milk snakes. He sent me nice photos of Black Milk snakes and said the same things the same way that you guys posted here. Too bad he didn't have the snakes in the photos. When I told him that he was exposed on the BOI and I knew he was a scammer he said this:
> On Sep 21, 2017, at 1:01 PM, walker smith <walkersmiths359@gmail.com>
hello im not a scammer okay,just need a new some for them so we need to trust each other here okay

He used a different number: 7865482135 I told him if he can prove that he is not scamming me then we have a deal. That's the last I heard from him.
Buyer beware of Walker Smith or whatever his name is.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:03 PM   #12
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeach View Post
Unfortunately I have to join you guys. Walker Smith tried to scam me too. Fortunately I looked him up on the BOI first. Thank you all.
He answered my ad that I was looking for Black Milk snakes. He sent me nice photos of Black Milk snakes and said the same things the same way that you guys posted here. Too bad he didn't have the snakes in the photos. When I told him that he was exposed on the BOI and I knew he was a scammer he said this:
> On Sep 21, 2017, at 1:01 PM, walker smith <walkersmiths359@gmail.com>
hello im not a scammer okay,just need a new some for them so we need to trust each other here okay

He used a different number: 7865482135 I told him if he can prove that he is not scamming me then we have a deal. That's the last I heard from him.
Buyer beware of Walker Smith or whatever his name is.
Curious, how did he originally (very first time) make contact with you? Thanks

Old 09-25-2017, 06:54 PM   #13
mbeach
I have an ad on fauna and on Kingsnake: ISO Black Milk Snakes.
Thanks

Old 09-26-2017, 06:36 AM   #14
Robert Walker
Quote:
I have an ad on fauna and on Kingsnake: ISO Black Milk Snakes.
Thanks
I see your ISO "Wanted" Milk snake ad on Fauna. It does not list your email or phone number. Did he/she private message you on Fauna through their Fauna account here? I'm trying to see if they have an active Fauna account still open here or not. Thanks.

Old 09-26-2017, 08:58 AM   #15
mbeach
Yes. He PMed me from my fauna ad, I gave him my email and that's how we started our communication. He had me excited until I found this BOI chain. Thank you all.

Old 09-26-2017, 09:44 AM   #16
Robert Walker
Quote:
He PMed me
Great. What exact Fauna account did he use to do this from? Thanks

Old 09-26-2017, 11:17 AM   #17
mbeach
He saw my fauna ad, PMed me, I gave him my email address and that's how we communicated from then on. We also texted twice. In my last email I told him to prove to me that he had the snakes I wanted and to prove that he was not a scammer and I never heard from him again. Hope that helps.

Old 09-26-2017, 11:20 AM   #18
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
He saw my fauna ad, PMed me, I gave him my email address and that's how we communicated from then on. We also texted twice. In my last email I told him to prove to me that he had the snakes I wanted and to prove that he was not a scammer and I never heard from him again. Hope that helps.
What is the name of the account the person used?

Old 09-26-2017, 11:31 AM   #19
nickolasanastasiou
You know how your account's name, the username, is mbeach?

What is the account name of the person who PMed you?

Not what is in the name field. Not how you were contacted. Not how the conversation went.

The username / account name. That is what is being asked for at this point.

Old 09-26-2017, 11:51 AM   #20
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
The username / account name. That is what is being asked for at this point.
Exactly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!