Inquiry Jon Boone - Where is he? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:36 PM   #1
markzillen
Jon Boone - Where is he?

I sent Jon Boone about $2000 a while back, and he was good about staying in contact, but disappeared about 6-8 months ago. Does anyone have his new address or other contact information. He had been good to work with in the past, but seems to have just gone MIA, any help is appreciated.

Old 09-25-2017, 02:00 PM   #2
iamjcal
If you do a search on him this shows up a bit. I dealt with him twice. Once I paid then he till six months to ship, once we had a trade and took three months after receiving my animal to ship what he owed me. Full of exercises. I'll definitely never buy from him again but again search fauna and I think it's so common people called it getting "booned"

Old 09-25-2017, 02:03 PM   #3
iamjcal
Typoed a bit there. Full of excuses, took six months to ship etc

Old 09-25-2017, 02:30 PM   #4
markpulawski
He has owed me $1500 worth of animals for 4 years now, he used to answer emails but no more. I also sent him texts and a face book message, neither of which he ever replied to.

Old 09-25-2017, 03:24 PM   #5
markzillen
I heard that he has some kind of Family Breakdown.

I heard he had a family breakdown, and a crazy new girlfriend who was isolating him from his kids and the hobby.. Hard to imagine that he is leaving the hobby for good. Does anyone have a mailing address or way to get hold of him? Maybe I just need to go and find him live to get the animals.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:38 PM   #6
snakesareawesome
He's probably hiding. There's numerous people on this forum that he owes and probably many more we've not heard from. Would you come out of your cave if that many people were after you?

Old 09-26-2017, 01:44 AM   #7
DavidBeard
He's at the top of the scammer list, thats where he is.

Old 09-26-2017, 02:23 AM   #8
snakesareawesome
I am going to go out on a limb and say no gf caused him to go on a multi-year scamming spree. I must think he owns that one all on his own.

Old 09-26-2017, 06:38 AM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markzillen View Post
I sent Jon Boone about $2000
Use the Board of Inquiry, before you buy and sell. Sorry to hear.

Old 09-26-2017, 12:17 PM   #10
markzillen
Sent the money during an honorable period.

I sent the money during one of his honorable periods where he was sending animals to people that I knew. Thanks for everyone's advice, if anyone has a way to get hold of him, where he works, lives or contact info, that would be great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!