Price lowered for quick sale!!! Trades, O.B.O. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 03:34 AM   #1
Jimmyboi25
Must Sell Before Aug. 15th. Buy both pairs $2,000! Great Deal!

Posting for my friend John

VERY CHEAP! Buy both pairs $2,000 Firm!(ILLINOIS)
Must Sell Soon! Running out of time, moving by Aug. 15th and need to sell these beautiful birds. Hate to sell them but needs to make room in my new home.

I have a male and female orangedwinged amazons, bonded but not proven yet for me. I have them housed in separate cages for a while now because I don't want them to breed. Male is definetely a breeder but a very good talker, Female is semi tamed, needs a little work but can also be a good breeder and a good talker as well. I Will not ship! Prefer for them to go together for $700 or $400 each or $450 with cage. I also have a Proven Pair Eclectus for sale will not separate with a big california cage for $1,600 or $1,500 without cage. Price firm! Yellow Collared Macaw $450 with cage or $400 without cage. An Albino Indian Ringneck female breeder with a small cage for $250. Will not ship. Must sell before Aug. 15th. I am relocating, and needs room in my new home. No reasonable offer will be refused if you buy both pairs with the Albino Ringneck and Yellow Collared Macaw. To good homes only please. Chicago, illinois area.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2004, 12:49 PM   #2
Lucille
I have been in the bird world for a while, the going price for orange wings from breeders is $300-$400; perhaps if you price them more in line with market you will do better?

Old 07-23-2004, 12:53 PM   #3
Lucille
And you are the one, below, promising to take in birds and give them a good home! Hope these two were not given to you by someone who expected a forever home for them....

Old 07-23-2004, 09:25 PM   #4
Jimmyboi25
Reply to Lucille

Sorry if you are mad at the postings I posted. The post is not for me, it is for my friend John, I have posted the first one for him and reposted a new one . As of the price I cant do anything with it, its my friends birds not mine, he wants to sell them, he has no computer so he asked me to post it. So please stop being mean, make sure you got the whole story before you judge. Its a mean world already no need to contribute to it. Jimmy
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-24-2004, 05:30 PM   #5
Lucille
Feel free to post the whole story; we can only go by what you post. So far I have seen you asking for free or cheap birds, and then all of a sudden trying to sell birds for double the market price.
If you were a real bird person, you would know that all of us bird people post like I do; we do not do it to be mean, we do it to help birds who can't watch out for themselves; I think what I said was appropriate and to the point.

Old 07-24-2004, 07:42 PM   #6
Jimmyboi25
Reply to Lucille

Like I said, the birds listed are not mines, my friend is moving and and ask me to post them for him, if I had the money to buy all of them from him I would, I care about the birds thats why I added the part that says to good homes only for him. I no longer need a free bird, I was able to save and bought me one from my friend, he let me pay him installments, and fully payed it of as of two weeks ago. I apologize if I wasn't clear on the postings, like I said to your last posting thank God for people like you or else a lot of these birds will be going to the wrong homes. I understand where you comming from. But I shouldn't need to explain myself on postings, cause I know I didn't do anything wrong. I guess I was wrong trying to help a friend sell his birds to the right people. I just didn't want him to sell on flyers at pet shops and newspaper ads, I know that most people who gets those has no idea how to take care of the birds. Again if it makes you feel better I would take the postings down.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2004, 10:44 PM   #7
tinah2
Birds

Do you still have any birds left? If so where are you located and how much do you want for them? I am in Lebanon, Tennessee and I have a pair of bearded dragons if you are interested in trading.

Thanks

Old 10-27-2006, 01:09 PM   #8
jokenbbt
Eclectus pair still avalable. What ones are they I know there are a few diffrent ones. Thanks jokenbbt

Old 10-27-2006, 01:56 PM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyboi25
Sorry if you are mad at the postings I posted. The post is not for me, it is for my friend John, I have posted the first one for him and reposted a new one . As of the price I cant do anything with it, its my friends birds not mine, he wants to sell them, he has no computer so he asked me to post it. So please stop being mean, make sure you got the whole story before you judge. Its a mean world already no need to contribute to it. Jimmy

I dont think anyones going to take the birds for 2k

Nor pay you to get them from a friend. this just isnt trustworthy in my opinion.

Its not being mean, its being logical.

Old 11-07-2006, 10:52 PM   #10
jokenbbt
HEY YA POST A ADD i ASK / I shoot ya a offer ya cannot even reply. Your a person I would never do anything with because every thing points to dishonesty AND PLEASE DO NOT REPLY NOW! I am over ya jimmyboi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread