Bug Co. www.ebugco.com Great Bugs Great Service! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2003, 02:32 PM   #1
Missymonkey
Thumbs up Bug Co. www.ebugco.com Great Bugs Great Service!

I recently ordered some crickets and mealworms from these guys. If you mention that you found them through their website you get 1,000 free crickets with your first order. The bugs arrived on time and pretty darn healthy. I ordered from a very kind lady who helped me figure out how I am going to keep 2,000 crickets alive for a few weeks (I only have 11 geckos). Great packaging, great people, pretty good prices. I highly recommend them.

www.ebugco.com

Missy (Melissa) Regina Miller-Romeis

Old 10-11-2003, 04:29 PM   #2
Monte
nice company . . .

. . . I've used the Bug Company quite extensively over the past 2 years, and hve been very pleased with their customer service and quality of their bugs. I know that in Minnesota, they are a gem to have around, because you can easily get next day service through Speedee delivery.

They even do a pretty fair job shipping in the dead of winter - which is quite a feat in Minnesota.

Old 10-11-2003, 07:32 PM   #3
Missymonkey
And the really nice thing is that since they are in Minnesota they have to raise their bugs inside in controlled conditions. Meaning there are no cockroaches or whatever in the mix.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!