Good Guy Geckos Etc./Steve Sykes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
NocturnalNature
Geckos Etc./Steve Sykes

Received my order from Steve this morning and wanted to say that the animals, and service, we're absolutely incredible. Before the purchase, Steve took the time to explain all aspects of husbandry and general questions, and did not hesitate to spend a considerable amount of time on the phone with me making sure I was comfortable with my decision.
Due to weather, it was necessary to delay the shipment for several weeks and he had no problems continuing to provide the animals with quality care, while keeping me routinely updated on weather conditions, and taking the time to answer even more of my questions. The man has an amazingly pleasant personality and an abundance of patience.
If you are looking for exceptional animals and quality customer service, look no further than Geckos Etc.. I simply don't see how anyone could be disappointed with their transaction.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
GBU Enterprises
I remember my first purchase with Steve quite a few years ago. I purchased some crested geckos from him and forgot one at his table. He so very graciously met me half way to deliver my crestie. Have been doing business with him since.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
Kristi23
Steve is a great guy with incredible geckos.

Old 02-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #4
draigen
I'm going to add onto this thread and bring it back up top as another satisfied customer! Easy to deal with and the leo we purchased was gorgeous, and much bigger than the weight he had posted. Would definitely recommend him.

Julie Haber

Old 03-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #5
Ellie_A
I recently bought some of Steve's geckos from a third party and had some genetics questions about them. I emailed Steve and told him that I had some geckos that were produced by him but that I didn't buy them from him and then asked him about hatch dates and genetics. I received a response within half an hour with all of my questions answered. I'm extremely impressed with both his record keeping and customer service, I will definitely buy from him in the future!

Ellie Atkin

Old 04-12-2013, 03:43 PM   #6
gnuisance
Very good experience buying from Steve. Would definitely use him again and I love the fact that he has a large selection of nephrurus.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #7
suncharmers
I have atleast 6 gorgeous geckos from Steve. I call him "Master Steve" as he has taught me so many things pertaining to geckos/ health, breeding,,, always takes the time to answer all emails if I need him. This is the kind of person you want to purchase from, and call a FRIEND !

Old 06-06-2013, 04:05 PM   #8
Celtic Constrictors
I received my female afghanicus a few days ago from Steve. Fantastic person to do business with and will certainly do more in the future. Thanks Steve. Your service is appreciated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!