Rob Haneisen two thumbs up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2004, 12:08 AM   #1
Beth
Thumbs up Rob Haneisen two thumbs up

Just wanted to share a recent purchase that went flawless. I purchased two off shore leachianus babies off of Rob Haneisen, and things couldn't have gone smoother. He sent pictures, answered all questions asked, and sent the babies out promptly. I couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you Rob! Babies are adorable!

Beth Wallbank

Old 10-18-2004, 05:17 PM   #2
Rob Haneisen
Beth:

Thanks for your kind words. I am very happy you like the geckos. Like I wrote you before, it was a hard decision to even sell them because they were so nice. If you ever have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Rob

Old 10-28-2007, 09:39 PM   #3
NewEnglandReptile
I'm surprised there aren't more recent threads about Rob...

Rob visited our facility today to hand-deliver some snakes that we'd requested a few weeks prior. Rob is a "herper's herper" - each individual baby was the picture of robust health, with full feed/shed records included. He brought us clean, immaculate animals that he's obviously invested quite a bit of time & pride into. Rob & his family spent some time playing & interacting with various herps at our facility, and their enthusiasm made it quite clear that they enjoy & respect all living things.

It's been nothing but a pleasure to do business with Rob, and I'd HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for the species he has available.

$.02

Kara L. Glasgow - NERD, Inc.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:21 PM   #4
riverboy
I've been buying from Rob for several years now. He is the quintessential "good guy." His prices and animals are superb. I'm just pissed he didn't tell me he had leachies!!

Jason Stevens
Chondrolorado

Old 11-02-2007, 01:58 PM   #5
Rob Haneisen
Thanks!

Kara and Jason:

Thanks for those kind words. I love it when people are happy with my snakes. And if anyone is ever in NH, please check out NERD's store, Zoo Creatures. The visit itself made my week.

Rob

Old 11-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #6
tracycandy
Just received a package of six hondos from Rob today and I'm very impressed! Communication was excellent, the box was professionally packaged and insulated well for the chilly weather here. He provided a care sheet and all of their hatch dates, sheds, and fed records were included. You can tell he cares for his snakes and it shows! I'll be a repeat customer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!