Gila Monster for Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
AmosMoses
Gila Monster for Sale

One Gila Monster for sale - it is a "pet", if you will, and I have no idea what the sex of the animal is. Buyer pick-up in southeast Louisiana, or alternately, legally shipped at your expense. Basically, I have no idea what the pre-requisite/protocol is for shipping a venomous animal, and for all I know it may not be something that is ever done (I doubt that, though, as surely there must be some shipping carrier that serves venomous deliveries - I would expect that an airline would like as not be the best resource to use. If it's to be shipped to you instead of being picked up locally, you would be responsible for shipping charges, fees, etc., and for any "specialty" packaging material/cages. Plus, you would need to advise me which carrier to use, how to assure legality, etc. Asking price for this animal is $895.00 plus all shipping costs/incidentals

PM/email me with any and all questions, comments, and/or details.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
dmontgo1
Are you interested in any trades?

Old 03-10-2011, 05:50 AM   #3
AmosMoses
Apologies for the delayed reply - weather's been rough here past couple/few days...KO'ed my satellite Internet service for a bit but good to go again now.

I appreciate your reply post, but, no, I wouldn't be interested in any trade. Again, however, thanks much for your query!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2011, 06:09 AM   #4
curtisass
What else venomous ya got for sale ? Since I'm so close to ya "in Robert, LA". I may know someone who wants the Gila.. I'll get with them and get back with you. Also, I know how to ship venomous reptiles if you need to ship it.
Curtis

Old 03-20-2011, 11:27 PM   #5
dmontgo1
Interested?

I currently have 2 beautiful Venomoids done by Dr. Sabatini with Venomoid Inc . The 1st in an adult female Eastern Diamondback that was a 66% probable het for albino but didn't prove out. She is a beautiful animal that has high contrast and color. The second is a brick red with light tan saddles broad banded copperhead. Both are micro chipped and come with full certificates from venomoid Inc. Let me know if your interested, if so I can send pic's.

Thanks,

Doug
Doug@cckpottery.com

Old 05-25-2011, 02:04 AM   #6
AmosMoses
Best offer....

Moving, and the gila isn't making the move with me ... unless I have to. So, I'll accept the best reasonable offer. Acceptance of the best offer buyer will be made on two (2) aspects - money and time. Obviously, the former is more important than the latter, but same or similar offers in price will be weighed for acceptance based on quickest/easiest x-fer, and rapid / local pickup outweighs slow / shipped.

Thanks....
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!