High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 227 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #2261
jklhenderson
That IS the case, Ben. That's why I'm still working that angle as well. I would think, after the manner the court clerk spoke about the defense attorney, and as is the case with most small-town legal "circles," that if he plans to uphold his reputation, he wouldn't file that in this particular case without having some concrete evidence to support his argument. You along with everyone here in the forum having experience with Damon could agree with me that we have learned to ALWAYS second-guess Damon.

I'll believe it only after I speak to the actual coroner that examined the body.

The information as to where the death certificate was filed and most probably the actual death certificate is now a part of his record in Wood County. And, I took some phone calls today of interested parties in the matter, if you follow what I'm saying.

Old 11-24-2013, 03:10 AM   #2262
jklhenderson
Damon James Heynen public records

There seems to be good reason I am having trouble finding records on Damon. Seems he lied to the Texas authorities about the date of his birth. Imagine that...

This is a birth record from the California Birth Index that I retrieved tonight:

http://www.californiabirthindex.org/...n_1966_9553026

The next link will take you to http://www.clarkcountynv.gov where I found a marriage affidavit and marriage license for Damon and Brittany:

https://aivitals.co.clark.nv.us/WebP...e-263acdc678d0

I do all my research and typing from my phone, so apologies in advance if my posts don't meet the standards for you die-hard BB readers.

Old 11-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #2263
HerpVenue
screenshot that second link and post it here. It is nice to know her real name.

Old 11-28-2013, 07:09 PM   #2264
jklhenderson
Brittany Elaine McAdams is her real name, making it Brittany Heynen after the marriage. Her warrants have been satisfied and she is no longer considered a fugitive.
As far as the screenshot, I'll have to learn how to do that from my phone.

Officially, Damon is dead. His death certificate is on file. Now, it's just a matter of getting a copy, and I'm working on that.

Old 07-03-2014, 07:02 AM   #2265
MCMB
Tawni

Sorry if this was already addressed, I read everything through page 140 but it's now 4 am haha. I plan to finish this tomorrow.

But did no one make the parallel of Tawni=Brittany....

Brittany...Brittawni.......TAWNI.

His pet name for his girlfriend. Wish I'd have hit this thread 7 years ago, would have made the search easier :P. Can't wait to finish reading this this weekend, it's been hilarious.

Old 07-03-2014, 07:04 AM   #2266
MCMB
Bah and of course it hasn't been posted on in 8 months! Still a good read for those who are bored I suppose.

Old 07-03-2014, 05:21 PM   #2267
BenR
Does anyone know how to find the death certificate? I have a sneaking suspicion that Damon is alive and well....lol In fact, I have hunch that he has probably been posting on this thread as a different user as recently as page 227!

Old 07-03-2014, 06:32 PM   #2268
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB View Post
Sorry if this was already addressed, I read everything through page 140 but it's now 4 am haha. I plan to finish this tomorrow.

But did no one make the parallel of Tawni=Brittany....

Brittany...Brittawni.......TAWNI.

His pet name for his girlfriend. Wish I'd have hit this thread 7 years ago, would have made the search easier :P. Can't wait to finish reading this this weekend, it's been hilarious.
Yes many times.

She was found a long time ago.

Old 07-16-2014, 11:21 PM   #2269
Suncoast Herpetological
Was a copy of Damon's Death Certificate ever secured?

Old 11-30-2014, 02:32 PM   #2270
Caryl333
I just checked the Social Security Death Index and I have not found his death record there. Not under his birth name anyway.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart