Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #171
thomas davis
geez

Tom, for Pete's sake I did NOT sell him sickly snakes! AGAIN..........they were in MY care for 4 and a half months and were sent to him in mint condition....Stu received them and two weeks later, in his care, problems began......not with me.

really?!?!?!?!?!? so you feel its his fault? 2 weeks looking like those pics!!!
whatever dude you are SHOWING yourself to be exactly as described by many in this thread, geez man do the right thing and refund the man! ive seen ZD before those are the first signs within 2 weeks they will be crawling on their sides and upside down, its a terrible thing to watch with back to back shedding cycles all the while wasting away. since you seem to be in denial that there even is such a condition, take them back and fix them and refund stu his money!!!

Old 03-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #172
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
What is it they say opinions are like? Oh yeah, you know, you're using your opinion now while jer is using his .... to prevaricate.

jer has proven that he can't be trusted, lies, cheats, steals, poaches and most likely has serious issues of a mental nature, ie threatening a LOT of people.

Has Stu told you he wants to keep these snakes? I may have missed it, but I don't recall it.

With those snakes in his collection, he can't, in good conscience, which Stu has but jer is sorely lacking, sell or gift any of his offspring. We also have not heard from good ol jer that he has NO other snakes, nor has he ever had any snakes, that also suffer this malady. But, like I said, jer has proven himself to be a liar and so many other despicable things that his word simply cannot be taken at face value.

Your opinion jeff, is YOUR opinion. It is not that of MANY others who have also read this entire thread, know jer personally, and have come to a conclusion that does not coincide with yours. Perhaps it is you who are in error here. In fact, given the facts presented and admitted to, I'd say it is, indeed, you who are wrong.

In case you missed it, the right thing to do is for jer to take the snakes back and refund Stu's money. Period.
My response was NOT an opinion, it was a constructive idea to help both sides. TRY IT SOMETIME. I did not take a side other than to try and squash the interlopers who make suggestions, voice opinions in this matter. This is between Stu and Jerry, diatribes not needed. Stu didnt request a refund, it was suggested by OPINIONS on this board. Jerry isnt hiding from his responsibilities, he is on here and Stu isnt. Stu obviously wants the snakes, you dont pay that kind of money for snakes you DONT want. There are steps to finding out what is wrong with them, getting them fixed or getting a refund....After all this time and bickering note that they havent finished step 1 of the process. If we leave them alone maybe something will be worked out. For all those hell bent on bashing Jerry for some old deal 10,15,20 years ago....go across the street and there is either a church or a bar, vent your frustrations there. This "one time at band camp" stuff has to stop.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #173
JerryKruse
Tom, why use the word "fault"? It's NO ONE'S "fault", it just HAPPENED. It's not a matter of faulting or blaming at all. I'm not "showing" anything, just waiting for Stu. That's all. And this will drag into tomorrow because I know that Stu is well-asleep by now. Anyway, have a good night. Talk to you soon.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #174
thomas davis
wellwellwell

jeff s. did you read the first post in this thread??? dude wants his cash back. that is not anything anyone here put in his head! how would you feel if you spent that much money and within 2 weeks they were looking like that?!? GET REAL!
its ZD, there is no cure a vet would be clueless on what to do. jerry should do the right thing... issue a complete refund with an apology.
plain and simple

Old 03-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #175
JerryKruse
Thank you Jeff (and KenS from a pvt telephone call earlier). When I wasn't here, DRAMA and suspense-building.......when I come in here and STAY in here, that's not good enough either. And they're hell-bent on saying something is wrong with ME only. Wow. But I'm here and trying to have resolution WITH STU, which is how it started. Unfortunately it got dragged this far because trying to work this through without haste wasn't an option. Anyway, we are all so invested in this and Stu is sound asleep... =)

Old 03-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #176
Bobby O
Jeff Schofield??? Did you read this post at all?

Thank you for disseminating incorrect information. Please read the everything before you state anything. Yes, I know it's difficult since Jerry likes to go off on tangents and attack others while not settling issue.

JK: I also have a customer whose specimens are in perfect condition as well as three remaining babies from the same clutch that are perfectly fine.
Me: I don't doubt what you are saying but it doesnt change the fact that i have snakes here that I haven't had long enough to feel responsible for. I need to know if you are going to refund my money or not so I know what to do next. If I do not hear from you in 24 hours I will assume you are not.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #177
thomas davis
jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Tom, why use the word "fault"? It's NO ONE'S "fault", it just HAPPENED. It's not a matter of faulting or blaming at all. I'm not "showing" anything, just waiting for Stu. That's all. And this will drag into tomorrow because I know that Stu is well-asleep by now. Anyway, have a good night. Talk to you soon.
noones fault huh, this sure reads like you are faulting him jerry... Stu received them and two weeks later, in his care, problems began......not with me.
well that and the fact that you havnt came out and said hey ya know what just send them back and i will refund your money real simple fix as ive said all along.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #178
Christina Vincent
Post number 80 Jerry....read what Stu addressed to you.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #179
JerryKruse
Tom, please....your interpretations and perceptions (as with many) really should not define what I do or don't do. Stu is a big boy and we two can handle this without the hissing & venom-slinging from anyone. Like Schofield said earlier, it makes things worse -- unless that is the intention in the end? Almost seems that way.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #180
JerryKruse
Post #179 Christina, we will manage this together offline. Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!