Inner City Reptiles...Good guys. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2003, 03:54 AM   #1
REDDAWG43
Thumbs up Inner City Reptiles...Good guys.

I have read a few post by Inner City Reptiles, I decided to check out thier shop since they are only 30 mins away from me. When I arrived I was impressed. The shop itself was very clean and so were all the cage set -ups. I took my time and checked out every cage and/or tub and could not find anything upsetting. I must admit, I will be buying from thiem regularly my supplies and some animals. Thier prices are not outragous reguler pet shop prices either.
I saw them packing a snake for shipping and it was done very well. The staff was very helpful... ready to answer any questions.
I know have not received any animals from them via airmail, but if anyone has received animals from them via airmail please post your experience with them. Thanks for your time...
By the way thier web site is: WWW.INNERCITYREPTILES.COM

MELVIN EFRECE

Old 01-09-2003, 02:55 PM   #2
REDDAWG43
SORRY...

I just saw my post again and noticed all the misspelled words...
I'm sorry about that ... it was super late, and my eyes were crossing over each other. lol

MELVIN EFRECE

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!