Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #101
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
There are 2 sides to every story. Unfortunately Adam isn't here right now to tell his. I have every confidence that it will be worked out.

Adam refuses to come here to tell his story but made sire he covered his butt in paying the $40.00 owed to Steve Hamm for the NatPet shirts he neglected to deliver, it took this thread to get a refund.

It's been 2 1/2 years that he's kept Andrews $5000.00 and I don't know how much money he took from the other gentleman?

Tell me how long should it take for confidence to run out?

Old 07-09-2010, 12:09 AM   #102
Skiploder
Jamie has a point Steve.

The OP and others have not posted any proof. Everything is based on a vague acknowledgement by Adam on another site. Until corroboration is posted, we're in the dark on this.

Again - there was acknowledgement on the part of Wysocki elsewhere to at least the basis that there was an issue to deal with. Whether it's $1.00 or $10,000.00 remains to be seen. There are interviews Adam has done and sightings of him at shows within the last 5 months - why he can't take 10 minutes of his time and either post here or contact the OP is beyond me.

I'm betting that even if proof is posted and every person's complaint is verified, there will still be people mouthing excuses. This isn't the first time someone hailed by the community as a stand up guy has gotten shaky - it's amazing that people haven't figured out yet that the root of this business is money - and money can make good people do bad things.

When your business is floundering and you're getting in over your head, the path of least resistance is to hold on to that money and renege on your obligations.

It's easy to be a good guy when things are rolling your way - I'll say it until I'm blue in the face - the true measure of a man is seen in the way he fulfills his obligations to others when things get tough.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:40 AM   #103
SERPENTS DEN
I certainly agree that Andrew should post his proof as it would strengthen his case.

Adam's friends can defend him and make excuses but nothing can justify keeping these victims money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
It's easy to be a good guy when things are rolling your way - I'll say it until I'm blue in the face - the true measure of a man is seen in the way he fulfills his obligations to others when things get tough.

You hit the nail right on the head.

Old 07-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #104
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Adam refuses to come here to tell his story but made sire he covered his butt in paying the $40.00 owed to Steve Hamm for the NatPet shirts he neglected to deliver, it took this thread to get a refund.

It's been 2 1/2 years that he's kept Andrews $5000.00 and I don't know how much money he took from the other gentleman?

Tell me how long should it take for confidence to run out?
I take everything from a criminal like you with a grain of salt. It's mind boggling that you would have the audacity to even comment on this thread.

Old 07-09-2010, 09:03 AM   #105
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
I take everything from a criminal like you with a grain of salt. It's mind boggling that you would have the audacity to even comment on this thread.
I do believe the Mods said to keep this on topic.

You don't have to listen to what I have to say but listen to the four different parties have come forth being owed money, why not flat out and call them liars?

I'm free to speak my mind where I please and as far as my case is concerned here's a little update. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=352

Old 07-09-2010, 09:13 AM   #106
USARK
Exclamation Show Me The Evidence!

Adam told me that he had funds to live on and run NatPet for two years until he got the organization off the ground. If this young man from South Africa has proof of what he is alleging about Adam stealing from him than he should prove what he is claiming by posting the evidence. If he does not have proof this thread should end. If he does have proof he should provide that evidence to law enforcement where Adam lives and let them handle the situation... and they will. I have handled internet theft like that before. But the bottom line is we have seen no evidence so far... not even an email to show Adam acknowledges owing the money. Show me the evidence.

Old 07-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #107
zim13
I'm with Andrew on this. I have been buying BPs from Adam for some time with no issues at all. I've been paying attention to this thread for obvious reasons. Also I am new to this forum but I have noticed on other "bad guy" threads that persons who posted claims are continually asked right away to post proof.If not,the thread dies. Why has that not been the case on this one?

And I am by no means calling anyone a liar,or going out of my way to defend anyone. I want to know FACTS and not opinions from people who seemingly have nothing to do with this.

Old 07-09-2010, 09:33 AM   #108
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by USARK View Post
Adam told me that he had funds to live on and run NatPet for two years until he got the organization off the ground. If this young man from South Africa has proof of what he is alleging about Adam stealing from him than he should prove what he is claiming by posting the evidence. If he does not have proof this thread should end. If he does have proof he should provide that evidence to law enforcement where Adam lives and let them handle the situation... and they will. I have handled internet theft like that before. But the bottom line is we have seen no evidence so far... not even an email to show Adam acknowledges owing the money. Show me the evidence.

I do agree that proof should be shown but on the other hand why won't Adam come here to defend himself?

It would be great news if Adam can get all this resolved.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:20 AM   #109
chondrogal
From the NatPet web site:

Q. Is The National Pet Association a non-profit?
A. Yes! Since we are a brand new organization and filing for 501(c)(3) status with the IRS takes some time, we are technically still "pending approval". Once we are approved, all donations become retoractively tax deductible to the time of filing.

I think time is of the essence for Adam to respond to this "problem" and to address and clear it up if that is his intention. Life problems or not, he is the president/CEO of an organization that is soliciting donations before 501c status is approved. The IRS might be interested and also wonder whether or not donations received are going toward the animals as per their mission statement or if the donations might be helping him out of a financial personal bind. I know it makes me wonder and definitely would prevent me from joining/donating if I knew Adam had this hanging over his head.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #110
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by chondrogal View Post
From the NatPet web site:

Q. Is The National Pet Association a non-profit?
A. Yes! Since we are a brand new organization and filing for 501(c)(3) status with the IRS takes some time, we are technically still "pending approval". Once we are approved, all donations become retoractively tax deductible to the time of filing.

I think time is of the essence for Adam to respond to this "problem" and to address and clear it up if that is his intention. Life problems or not, he is the president/CEO of an organization that is soliciting donations before 501c status is approved. The IRS might be interested and also wonder whether or not donations received are going toward the animals as per their mission statement or if the donations might be helping him out of a financial personal bind. I know it makes me wonder and definitely would prevent me from joining/donating if I knew Adam had this hanging over his head.
It's a stretch to basically accuse him of using donations for personal use. Pretty disgusting of you or anyone to even say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland