Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2010, 05:50 AM   #31
lockes
Scamming somebody is jut not in my nature so I have probably just been too forgiving.......

I am busy speaking with the International Consumer protection agency in the US as well as debt collectors in the US. I will have to go this route if I don't hear from him soon.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:46 AM   #32
JudyC
I've known Adam personally for years. I can safely say he did NOT set out to scam anyone. That doesn't excuse his neglect of the problem and it saddens me greatly to see such a good man having gotten buried in debts he can't seem to repay. I'm sure there are people out there who will scream "scammer" and label him an evil person no mater what...but they'd be wrong. But again, that does not excuse the fact that he got himself into this mess and seems to be avoiding the issue rather than confronting it head-on. Even small steps...if taken with honesty and sincerity...will help bring this matter to a resolution. Avoidance will not.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #33
Skiploder
I don't think he set out to scam anyone - but a lot of people who end up on the BOI don't start out intending to scam anyone either.

It's when the chips are down, when a deal go south or when you are called upon to maintain your business ethics when your personal life is in the crapper than sets apart the good guys from the bad guys. Integrity isn't selective - you can't only have it when it's convenient to you.

This has apparently gone on for two years - and I know that up until this spring Adam was still active on BP.Net.

While the OP has yet to lay out all the facts and present all of the correspondence that corroborates his position, the referenced thread and BP.Net has an admission by Wysocki that he was aware and ready to deal with the problem a few months ago.

I don't think Adam is an evil person. But if the OP's story is true and he is out between $1700 and $5000 (depending on exchange rates) that Adam refuses to repay - that's theft, pure and simple.

I know alot of other people who have been beat up for pages for one deal gone wrong. While this isn't directed at Judy, there are plenty of people willing to give Adam the benefit of the doubt or somehow try to make excuses for this incident based on his past status.

Put yourself in the position of a guy who lives half a world away and who has allegedly been robbed of a lot of money. How would you feel hearing a chorus of "well he's just a good guy who fell on hard times"? I doesn't sit well, especially when this crap has apparently been going on for over two years.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #34
charleshanklin
This is really sounding like Alex Hue all over again but I certainly hope not.

Old 07-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #35
lockes
Adams reputation and amazing service was the reason I decided to deal with him in the first place.

Unfortunately still not heard from Adam, so will send him another mail tonight

I know he is a good guy so I trust he will sort this out

Old 07-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #36
TripleMoonsExotic
It's been mentioned (both here and in the show circuit gossip) that Adam's in some major debt. If this is true, why did he setup this non-profit, NatPet? How was he able to and continue to be able to support such a large organization if he has such personal/business debt? I would think his debts as 8 Ball should be settled before he setup a new organization. He's collecting donations for NatPet, yet owes people money?

Old 07-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #37
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
It's been mentioned (both here and in the show circuit gossip) that Adam's in some major debt. If this is true, why did he setup this non-profit, NatPet? How was he able to and continue to be able to support such a large organization if he has such personal/business debt? I would think his debts as 8 Ball should be settled before he setup a new organization. He's collecting donations for NatPet, yet owes people money?
Interesting.

Old 07-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #38
David Reid
I would not send anyone donations for anything if I knew they owed people serious money. Would the donation money make it where it was supposed to go....?

Dave

Old 07-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #39
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post

Adam collecting donations for NatPet Has anyone asked to see his bookkeeping on where the donations are going ending up?
Humane Society of America amongst many others are non-profit organizations yet the CEO's live luxurious lifestyles. IMO Adam is no better than any other scammer that has been exposed on the BOI The only difference is Adam has a following of @$$ kissers making excuses for his inability pay back what he owes because he has debt. Has anybody else noticed how frequently he goes to $tatbucks. If you're in so much debt wouldn't that mean you couldn't afford $6.00 for coffee drinks?

Old 07-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #40
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Adam collecting donations for NatPet Has anyone asked to see his bookkeeping on where the donations are going ending up?
Humane Society of America amongst many others are non-profit organizations yet the CEO's live luxurious lifestyles. IMO Adam is no better than any other scammer that has been exposed on the BOI The only difference is Adam has a following of @$$ kissers making excuses for his inability pay back what he owes because he has debt. Has anybody else noticed how frequently he goes to $tatbucks. If you're in so much debt wouldn't that mean you couldn't afford $6.00 for coffee drinks?
I haven't spoken to Adam, and do not know the whole story here. However, I am amazed Steve that given your history you are so quick to judge without knowing all of the facts. It wasn't that long ago that you were a fugitive from justice, on the run, and asking for everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt before passing judgment...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland