20 Tub 58qt Rack SALE!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
Nvenom8ed
20 Tub 58qt Rack SALE!!!

Each 58qt tub measures 23" X 17" X 12.5" All 20 58qt tubs pull out like draws. There are duel tube fluorescents over each tub with individual misters for each tub. You can't build this for $200, but I'm going to sell it at that!!!

http://colorbynumbercritters.webs.com/
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
illbeyoursoldier
These look really nice, man! What is the framing made out of to support the tubs? I may not be looking at this properly, but is there a gap in between the top of the lid and the rack itself? (I'm thinking this is great young-arboreal-snake material, hence my concern). What type of misters are being used? I really appreciate the dimensions of the tubs, but any chance you can supply the dimensions of the entire rack, as well?

Lastly, and most importantly, is shipping available on these?

Sorry for asking so many questions! I do appreciate your time and attention, in advance. Thank you!!

P.S. If you have more pictures, feel free to send them to chelsealynn52688@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Old 05-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
Nvenom8ed
The entire rack measures 80" tall X 68" x 17.5". There is a gap between the cages and that is where the lighting and plumbing are. The misters are the same that I sell, they are 80 micron, the finest you can get and they come apart for cleaning. The rack is constructed out of 1x3s with 2x4s as legs, this allows for very sturdy construction while keeping the weight down. At this moment I am not shipping, if you can get shipping all aranged I would be all about it. I am located in Eastern, KY. Thanks for your time.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread