Bad Guy Danny Mendez Urban Jungles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-29-2015, 02:59 AM   #1
Revolution1221
Danny Mendez Urban Jungles

I really didn't want it to come to this but enough is enough. In October of 2012 Danny Mendez stole an adult female leachie from me. I sent it to him with the agreement that he would send me an amazon tree boa when his animals had some babies. He then said he would send me a rhino rat as well when the weather warmed up but I never got anything. First year went by and he said they slugged out, no big deal. Next year came around and he said he had a baby for me and was waiting for shipping weather. Suddenly a year and a half later he states that the leachie had died from unknown causes. I tried to work with him on it, as before I sent her to him, he was aware that she previously had a medical issue that she had surgery for and was completely ok with it but knew he would need to monitor to make sure it didn't re-occur. I tried to find out if that was what caused her death but never got a response. He said he still had a baby for me and would send it. After that I didn't hear from him for a long time. I told him I wanted to get squared away at the March Tinley show, that's when things started to get nasty. He stated I sold him a sick snake and was trying to take advantage of him because he listened to someone who has been spreading lies about me for years. He stated that the animal died of septicemia, which anybody who knows anything about septicemia, knows it only takes weeks to kill an animal and not a year and a half. He also stated that a necropsy was never performed. At Tinley I saw him and said I wanted to speak, after being ignored the whole show he finally stopped and spoke to me for less than a minute. He stated he never has time to answer fb messages and to call him (which I've tried on multiple occasions). He assured me that he was going to make things even with me. The whole year passed with nothing. Saw him again in October a couple months ago and he never spoke a word to me. Sent a few more messages after that with no response. At this point, I have a hard time believing that the leachie ever died, as there was never any evidence provided. I no longer want an animal of his and I just want to be paid for the value of mine. This has so far been posted on facebook in feedback groups, Danny has been contacted by a few moderators and has refused to respond to anyone.
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2015, 03:00 AM   #2
Revolution1221
Part 2
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2015, 03:02 AM   #3
Revolution1221
Part 3
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2015, 03:02 AM   #4
Revolution1221
Part 4
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2015, 03:03 AM   #5
Revolution1221
Part 5
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2015, 03:04 AM   #6
Revolution1221
Part 6
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2015, 03:05 AM   #7
Revolution1221
Part 7
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2015, 03:05 AM   #8
Revolution1221
Part 8
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2015, 03:06 AM   #9
Revolution1221
Part 10
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2015, 03:08 AM   #10
Revolution1221
Part 11
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!