For Sale Zoo Hatched and Raised Geomyda Spengleri (3.3) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-14-2014, 07:35 PM   #11
nickolasanastasiou
One sad panda per spengleri.

Old 08-14-2014, 07:53 PM   #12
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpig View Post
Maybe you can somehow make ads over 30 days show up with a Bright flashing highlighted posted date , Somehow convince people to delete ads after they are no longer needed... OR make them expire after 30 days but I'm not a programmer and have no idea how difficult this stuff is.
The classified ad is not the place to discuss this, please go to the feedback forum. Here is a prior thread discussing this issue:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=374037

Old 08-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #13
pjled
This dude could make it easier on everyone and delete or update is 100 post.

Old 08-15-2014, 02:28 PM   #14
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjled View Post
This dude could make it easier on everyone and delete or update is 100 post.
To add insult to...insult, he has long since been thoroughly associated with unsavory activities.

Old 09-04-2014, 04:20 AM   #15
pwee
Thank god I didn't send this donkey money for those chinese big headed turtles I wanted.

Old 09-12-2014, 06:46 AM   #16
cobain1309
Hello, I was curious how much are they worth. with there background I am a small collector I only collect what I like and the rarity. If you could let me know your terms for them and if you can please send me a private PM cobain1309@att.net
Thank You
Chris Grisham
Stuart,FL

Old 09-12-2014, 09:10 AM   #17
hhmoore
Mr Grisham,
I doubt you'll get a response - the OP hasn't logged on to this site since April...which is likely the only reason he hadn't been banned - but, if you do, please let me know.

Old 09-13-2014, 05:58 AM   #18
pwee
I talked to him sometime last year it didn't sound legit, I stayed away from the sale. I was going to buy chinese big headed turtles. He only lives a few hours away from me and it doesn't sound like it would even be worth the drive to meet up with a fraud. He claims to work at a zoo and hatched chinese big headed turtles but no reference. Stop scamming get a life please

Old 09-13-2014, 08:49 AM   #19
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwee View Post
I talked to him sometime last year it didn't sound legit, I stayed away from the sale. I was going to buy chinese big headed turtles. He only lives a few hours away from me and it doesn't sound like it would even be worth the drive to meet up with a fraud. He claims to work at a zoo and hatched chinese big headed turtles but no reference. Stop scamming get a life please
Warning: You are new here; but that doesn't exempt you from the rules. The above post is not appropriate for the classifieds...that belongs on the BOI. Also, just because a bunch of other people are piling on with posts doesn't mean it's a good idea to join in - there's always a breaking point, and you should avoid being the one that triggers it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!