For Sale Kassina maculata - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
yours
Kassina maculata

Name: Kassina maculata(red and black walking frog)
Line: unknown, bought from Petco
Sex: 0.1(probable, as I haven't heard calling)
Price: make an offer
Shipping: I prefer local-ish(New Jersey area)

My male died when I had no AC for two weeks this past June so I'm looking to move her(?) and make room for some waxy monkey frogs...they are awesome tree frogs with great coloration on their legs. Pm me if interested, thanks!

Alex

the following is a pic of her as a juvie.

Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #2
yours
I've decided to give her away for FREE to a GOOD home in the area so please get in touch with me as I need the tank she's in! Thanks!

Alex
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
yours
bump! Need a home asap for her!

Alex
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-21-2010, 02:24 AM   #4
Etunes
Willing to ship?

Old 08-21-2010, 02:27 AM   #5
yours
Where are you located? I'd prefer not as I've never done it before...(unless you have, and can provide instruction)

Another possibility is bringing her to the MARS show in Maryland, taking place toward the end of September..
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-21-2010, 11:59 PM   #6
oddlot
I'm in south jersey near millville.Where are you located?

Old 08-22-2010, 12:52 AM   #7
yours
Mt. Laurel, Cherry Hill area.....we can meet somewhere if you want. I also have a Ranitomeya imitator (nominal morph) thumbnail dart frog available, male for $100.00 if you're interested and have kept darts before....

Let me know.

Alex
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2010, 01:04 AM   #8
oddlot
I do keep darts,Would you be interested in a trade?I have peacocks,ducks,chickens,guineas,pheasants,corn snakes,and high end leopard geckos.Lou

Old 08-22-2010, 01:06 AM   #9
yours
What kind of darts do you have? Might just be interested in selling him.

You do want the Kassina maculata female though?

Alex
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #10
oddlot
I have leucs,azuria,green and black arautus,blue and black arautus,yellow galacts,tinc,some mantellas,Red eyes,hour glass,clown,some reeds and a couple misc.And yes I would like the kassina.

Lou

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!