In stack very bad,uses is okay - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-14-2014, 08:10 PM   #1
richiquick
In stack very bad,uses is okay

My collection is growing fast and could use a tack pretty bad,if you have one done a to arediction or just bought a new one please help me out!Rhank you doe looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2014, 09:39 PM   #2
hhmoore
I'm not sure what you said - but it doesn't look like you are buying or selling a python in this ad.

Old 06-15-2014, 12:34 AM   #3
tfwag2003
I think he's looking for a rack? Lol

Old 06-15-2014, 08:25 AM   #4
Duramaxdually
Man read your post before you post

Old 06-15-2014, 10:32 AM   #5
jimic
LOL.....little to much last night?

Old 06-17-2014, 01:22 PM   #6
richiquick
I don't drink,I write with a baby in one hand on a tiny cell phone with bad eyes,imso sorry I hurt your sensibilities,I really am,I do my best brother,I am glad great eyes and nothing to do but talk about people
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #7
tbgnc22
Quote:
Originally Posted by richiquick View Post
I don't drink,I write with a baby in one hand on a tiny cell phone with bad eyes,imso sorry I hurt your sensibilities,I really am,I do my best brother,I am glad great eyes and nothing to do but talk about people
Such is this forum sadly. Instead of poking fun and being rude about ones spelling, perhaps something useful would help you. Try reposting this in the caging section of the forum after finding a few minutes to clear up both hands and create a more clearly stated post.

Old 06-17-2014, 01:43 PM   #8
richiquick
I am sorry for being rude,but I do not like to be made fun of because I have a head injury that affects my vision.I am sorry,I am a man and should have blown it off,I just respect the people here and expected better.I am interested in buying a retic but I am learning as I go as to the best way to chose the one for me,I am looking for a rack but I guess this is the wrong place.Forgive my outburst,it is something I take very personal,when I write fast I miss words and its frustrating to have a joke made of it,I'm not a drunk or handicapped in that sense, I was hit by a drunk driver on a motorcycle and it destroyed my life
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #9
tbgnc22
Quote:
Originally Posted by richiquick View Post
I am sorry for being rude,but I do not like to be made fun of because I have a head injury that affects my vision.I am sorry,I am a man and should have blown it off,I just respect the people here and expected better.I am interested in buying a retic but I am learning as I go as to the best way to chose the one for me,I am looking for a rack but I guess this is the wrong place.Forgive my outburst,it is something I take very personal,when I write fast I miss words and its frustrating to have a joke made of it,I'm not a drunk or handicapped in that sense, I was hit by a drunk driver on a motorcycle and it destroyed my life
Lol I wasn't talking about you being rude. I was referring to the other comments. You weren't rude in your response at all.

Old 06-17-2014, 04:16 PM   #10
hhmoore
While I "started" the responses - I don't feel my response was rude. The ad is in the wrong category; but the way it was written left a lot of room for interpretation.
I also suggested - via PM (after he had reposted in another section) - that the OP remove it; and he has chosen not to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!