For Sale Greek eggs!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 10-12-2017, 08:43 AM   #1
rbetz-Tortstork
Greek eggs!!!

A beautiful Greek Tortoise laid 6 eggs yesterday afternoon. I have 5 left. If you’re interested in hatching your own Greek Tortoise, Email me tortstork@gmail.com. $125 + shipping. Window of opportunity closes tomorrow I won’t be able to ship after tomorrow. If you want pictures of the female please email me.

Disclaimer of warranties and liability. Buyer assumes all risks in connection with the purchase of one or more tortoise/turtle eggs. Seller cannot guarantee that egg will arrive intact, or that egg will be fertile. Seller will appropriately pack egg to protect it during shipping, but shipping is provided by third parties over whom seller has no control. Seller cannot determine at the time of shipping if egg is fertilized. Seller shall have no liability for any claims, causes of action, or the like a rising at law or equity in connection with the sale and/or shipment of tortoise/turtle eggs, and moreover, shall have no liability for incidental, consequential, and/or special damages; although it is the intent of the parties that seller shall bear no liability, the parties further agree that sellers liability is explicitly limited to the amount paid for the egg or eggs which are the subject of the transaction. Buyer is buying egg or eggs in "as is" condition and is not relying on any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2017, 08:52 AM   #2
ElevatedExotics
Seems highly unethical to ship eggs in any sense. I got scammed off eBay do8ng this when I was 14 lol. Good luck

Old 10-12-2017, 08:57 AM   #3
rbetz-Tortstork
Thanks so much. I promise you this isn’t a scam. Come visit my website Tortstork.com and read about it. It’s filling a void that isn’t available. It’s not for everyone.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2017, 08:59 AM   #4
rbetz-Tortstork
An egg is properly shipped in a very safe manner.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2017, 01:36 PM   #5
erobertg
I'm definitely not trying to put a damper on your post, but I think you should charge, at the very least, substantially less for eggs. I've seen hatchlings at this price for Greeks.

Old 10-12-2017, 05:08 PM   #6
chongorojo
Quote:
Originally Posted by erobertg View Post
I'm definitely not trying to put a damper on your post, but I think you should charge, at the very least, substantially less for eggs. I've seen hatchlings at this price for Greeks.
Jow much have you seen eggs for sale else where? Oh, you havent. Thats cause this is one if not the only person doing this. 125 is a great price to bring your very own tort in to the world vs spending several hundreds for breeders and equipment to hatch ONE baby.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:42 PM   #7
Tostrander
People do this all the time with poultry eggs. This is not unethical. He is being very honest and up front on what to expect. As he said this is not for everyone. But it does give people the opportunity to hatch there own tortoise.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:03 PM   #8
Khammy
Buy it or move along, so simple. Let the vendor sell his eggs .

Old 10-12-2017, 09:54 PM   #9
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khammy View Post
Buy it or move along, so simple. Let the vendor sell his eggs .

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-12-2017, 10:00 PM   #10
erobertg
Very true. I apologize if I came off the wrong way. I wish you nothing but the best, Randy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!