For Sale Cages by Design 4x4x2 enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-29-2015, 08:12 PM   #1
evian
Cages by Design 4x4x2 enclosure

I have a Cages by Design enclosure for sale. It measures 4ft high 4ft wide 2ft deep. This is a very high quality cage in very nice condition that's been well cared for. It breaks down making it easy to store and move and would make a great display cage. It sits on wheels so it can be rolled around. This is the later design with the sturdy hardware not the flimsy early style. Plexiglass is very clean but had some salt on the glass when I took the picture from my spiny tail iguanas salt excretion. Comes with just the cage nothing in the picture. I do have lots of big pieces of cork tube for extra if interested. This cage cost over $1,500 new. Asking $450 Located in Long Beach CA local pick up
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-05-2015, 02:12 AM   #2
Craigpolly
Interested in your enclosure, I live in LA can pick it up. Is there a platform attached to the cage in the pic above? The cork tubes above look nice as well, might be interested in them for a setup. Plz contact me back

Sincerely, JJ

Old 05-05-2015, 04:49 PM   #3
evian
I don't have a platform for the cage it sits on rolling wheels and stands over 4ft tall. I also have lots of big cork tube pieces I had shipped from Maryland if your'e interested.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!