For Sale 2007 Spider male, 2 proven normal females, and a 2007 normal female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
Precision Pythons
2007 Spider male, 2 proven normal females, and a 2007 normal female

I have several pastel females lined up for my killerbee to breed this upcoming season, so the following animals no longer fit my breeding plans. All are 100% healthy animals, all in my collection for a year or more. Shipping is via SYR overnight, buyer will pay shipping costs. Orders over $500 ship free. Please see full terms at www.precisionpythons.com/terms.php

Group discounts available, and I would prefer to ship these as a group or at least a pair at a time.

Thanks,

-Jon Van Laarhoven
jon@precisionpythons.com

First up is a 2007 spider male purchased from Garrick DeMeyer. He currently weighs in at 1020 grams and is feeding on small live rats. I'm asking $450 for him.

Female #1, a darker colored proven breeder. This girl was purchased from Bruce Delles about two years ago. Two seasons ago she dropped 4 good eggs and 1 slug, and she had last season off. She is currently 2244 grams, eating on small live rats. She sometimes takes FT frozen thawed rats. I think she would be a great addition to darker projects. I'm asking $150 for her.

Female #2 - a lighter colored proven breeder. This girl was purchased about 1 year ago from Pmac Reptiles, sold as a proven breeder. (I had a pic of her ovulating around here somewhere). She produced four good eggs two years ago, she also had last season off. She is 2038 grams, voraciously eating froze thawed small rats. I think she would be good for anything involving pastels, fires, or vanillas. I'm asking $150 for her.

A year 2007 female, very nice and light in color. - This girl was also purchased from Pmac Reptiles. She is very nice and light. She would fit well into anything involving pastels, fires, or vanillas in my opinion. She 1036 grams, eating well on live small rats. I believe she will make it to weight this year, considering how she destroys everything I put in there. I'm asking $100 for her.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
Precision Pythons
bump.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2009, 03:51 AM   #3
Precision Pythons
bump two, please feel free to contact me with any questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-26-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
Precision Pythons
Still available, can deliver to Tinley Park.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-30-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
Precision Pythons
bump...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
Precision Pythons
bump...can do $350 + shipping on the spider male
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #7
Precision Pythons
Spider male still available

The spider male is still available, has been cooled all season and is ready to breed. Would like $300 shipped, but please email with offers.

JonV
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread