For Sale or trade.... amazing super dwarf retic morph - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 10-18-2010, 04:17 AM   #121
foxcruzin87gt
wow you are not understanding what I'm saying..... the pics that where originally posted.... still folllowing me???? are the parents of my babies...... still with me????

The boy I posted is the father of my boy that was used in my breeding... again nothing changed
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #122
jere000
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxcruzin87gt View Post
wow you are not understanding what I'm saying..... the pics that where originally posted.... still folllowing me???? are the parents of my babies...... still with me????

The boy I posted is the father of my boy that was used in my breeding... again nothing changed
I understood I just don't give a crap anymore it's not worth time to watch this i got enough laughs.

Old 10-18-2010, 05:24 AM   #123
Angel Rojas
This is just too funny. It doesn't matter what lie he tells us, all we have to do is look at the parents. Neither one is a platinum, so there's no way in hell he could've produced a platty anything, only one parent is a tiger, so there's no way in hell he could have made supertigers, both snakes are too big to be superdwarfs, and to be honest, neither snake look like an anery. We all know he's lying, but it's too funny

Old 10-18-2010, 07:14 AM   #124
BellaLacobra
"Well, considering you are specifically making all kinds of genetic claims, what the hell else is anyone going to ask about aside from the parents of the snakes? Details about the snakes friends?"---
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I kinda do wanna know who those snakes were hanging out with, they might have been a bad influence.
Oh and Foxy....THE DADS CHANGED. I have read all 13 pages of this stupid thread now, and I know that the dad was initially more or less a "normal"...now its a supertiger?! But this is nothing more than slightly entertaining bs, so who really cares now.

Old 10-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #125
Atlas511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas511 View Post
just FYI
Genetic stripe = simple ressesive
Amel = simple ressesive
anery = simple ressesive
calico= unknown
tiger= codom
platinum = codom
super dwarf = locality
low anery = no real

now that you have this information please calculate the time it would take you to breed all 5 morphs, a pure locitly, and two UNKNOW genes into one snake. THEN tell the public what animals you would use to achive that snake.
WILL YOU ANSWER ME?

Old 10-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #126
hhmoore
I really don't want to have to go through this thread, so everybody just find something else to do. 129 posts of bickering in a classified ad is beyond inappropriate...and I'm sure that there will be multiple infractions and a few bans handed out if anybody decides to continue.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #127
flyingpoo
Well, nobody has become overtly rude or out of line, and it is entertaining more than anything (at least to some). Maybe you could just move it to a different section?

Tangent...hey, you're in Troy? Not terribly far from one another, and probably close to the same age. I'll bet we know a few of the same peeps. Dean Davis? Tom Warner?

Old 10-18-2010, 01:31 PM   #128
BellaLacobra
This is entertainment...I am in desperate need of some atm.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:14 PM   #129
hhmoore
Everybody can thank Robert and Isabella for the infractions they will be receiving...
I should have banned them for making me go through all these posts

*ps - if anybody actually does decide to thank them, do it privately.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #130
SERENITY LEOPARDS
i got some high end leopard gecko morphs ill trade we got work out shipping to MD 21207 4432440707 text asap please

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!