Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 72 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #711
Chris Kennard
This thread was successful, a long time ago, in letting people make a rational judgement as to whether to deal with these guys in the future or not. All the information needed has been presented.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #712
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
This thread was successful, a long time ago, in letting people make a rational judgement as to whether to deal with these guys in the future or not. All the information needed has been presented.
There are so many people not to deal with thanks to this thread!

Old 04-06-2012, 12:43 AM   #713
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Did someone hear the fat lady sing? Because I certainly haven't.....

Old 04-06-2012, 01:20 AM   #714
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware Jerry Kruse....

I just got a lovely e-mail from Jerry Kruse (see below).

"....April 22nd big mouth. "

This message was sent to you by the user: JKruse
from ----------.com - Herpforum at http://forums.---------.com
Submitted from ip: 96.250.40.5

He apparently misses me and wants to see me at the upcoming White Plains show. If I do get a chance go there how do I find you Jerry? Are you gonna have a table with your cheesy little computer display of other people's zonatas or do I have to look around for the middle aged guy with male pattern baldness? Is it my imagination or does Jerry still think childish threats scare us? I guess it probably worked for him when he was a child in the sandbox bullying kids younger than him.

Old 04-06-2012, 03:32 AM   #715
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler View Post
The point is that there was no reason to mention a mans son since he has nothing to do with the subject matter. Anyone who sees nothing wrong with that needs help.
Really? You are still harping on that, despite (2) moderator interventions on the subject?.....despite (2) people receiving short term bans?
For clarification, that is not the point. That is a disruptive side topic. One of the (sometimes unfortunate) side effects of us not editing the content of people's posts is that they stay here for all to see. We just have to hope that participants know when to quit; and when they don't, we have to push the issue to convince them.
Wes' comment is not up for ongoing discussion. The only reason I haven't already submitted your ban to emphasize this point is you were directly responding to Dennis' post (which was made to address comments about an attack on Jerry's family)...of course, if his post was directed at you, it might still happen.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #716
Mitchell Mulks
Maybe jail is the only thing that will work.

Jerry's email sent to Bobby O can only be construed as a threat.

Quote:
"....April 22nd big mouth. "
What can be said in person any differently than has been said between the two of you here on the BOI pages? Even if Bobby O were to repeat everything to Jerry, right to his face, there is nothing Jerry can do about it. However, this email of Jerry's is threatening, and is consistent with how he's threatened others, both before this thread and during it. This is not high school, this is a society where we are expected to behave like adults, a society where threatening text messages and emails are unacceptable under any conditions. In the State of New York, an email such as the one received by Bobby O from Jerry, is considered illegal and is punishable by up to a year in jail. Seeing as how this is behavior Jerry seems to repeatedly engage in, maybe law enforcement should finally get involved. Below is the law that states Jerry has committed a prosecutable offense:

Quote:
Posts Tagged ‘threatening’

Before you send that threatening email or text message, or scream in anger at someone over the phone, you should take a deep breath and stop to consider whether you might actually be committing a crime by doing so. In New York state, Aggravated Harassment in the Second Degree (Penal Law 240.30) is a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to 1 year in jail. A person is guilty of this crime, when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she:

1. Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, by telegraph, or by mail, or by transmitting or delivering any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or (b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic means or otherwise with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, by telegraph, or by mail, or by transmitting or delivering any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or

2. Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate communication; or

3. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise subjects another person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same because of a belief or perception regarding such person’s race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct; or

4. Commits the crime of harassment in the first degree and has previously been convicted of the crime of harassment in the first degree as defined by section 240.25 of this article within the preceding ten years.
Physical Threats of any kind should be taken seriously and handled swiftly and without leniency.

Mitch

Old 04-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #717
JerryKruse
Stu,

hope that first check has been deposited and thank you for accepting the one dated for 4/13. All will be fine in that arena.

As for others, well.....you all really have nothing better to do huh. Bottom line, if you have something to say I think it all the more meaningful to discuss it face to face. words on a screen mean little and I have found that given body language, tone of voice, and a more intimate personal exchange often leads to understanding, perhaps in one way or another. Yeah Bobbo, you are a big mouth....however that is certainly not construed as a threat. As for an annoyance, well, Bob and Mitch (as well as at least another have certainly proved to be just as annoying). So thanks for the typical passive-aggressive tendency Mitch, but at least I am trying to communicate here and not categorizing someone to be damned for eternity (sounds familiar I'm sure). So Bobbo, cup of coffee is on me should you be adventurous enough to bring that big mouth of yours and discuss your gripe. There are far too many olive branches awaiting and far too many unnecessary axes grinding all along. I'm at the half way mark, as I've always been. But remember -- sarcasm, condescendingness, and aggression beget the same.

I have not said a word for almost a week, and look at the twists and turns you all have created even after Stu is being refunded. That, too, speaks "volumes" as Tom likes to say. Yes, this all could have been avoided had I reacted immediately to Stu's demand for an immediate refund. I understand this! But I didn't, and I've already explained myself many, many times over already. This dead horse we've beaten has decayed already. Any zonata owner is now, I'm sure, looking at their charges in a very different light (myself included) even if their collection demonstrates no outward illness (myself included). Not an easy situation to be in especially when one has a passion for them. What more needs to be said? For those that are determined to think I would've screwed Stu over.....THAT IS YOUR PREROGATIVE and there's absolutely nothing I can do to change that. Had Stu afforded me the ability to try and balance my personal matters and the extremely concerning situation arising over the animals' condition after having received them, yes I would most definitely have taken the SAME ACTION I did here and provided that refund. No question about it. I would have needed some time in doing so, but the bottom line is that the refund would have made over some time. There is not one person who has contributed to this unnecessarily long thread that has not, in one point in their life, been able to meet every demand that life has at the very same time. Call it "the perfect storm" if you will, but sometimes we ALL experience so many things going on at once that we have to drop a ball or two to try and balance it all out. And that's what happened between Stu and I -- NOT me ditching him or avoiding him in the hopes he'd just go away. There was never any indication of this nor would there have been (BOI or not). Period.

Time to move forward.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #718
Chris Kennard
Fat lady, schmat lady...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Did someone hear the fat lady sing? Because I certainly haven't.....
I'm sure that if a poll were taken, the majority of people reading this thread don't need the fat lady to sing at this point to decide whether or not to deal with Jerry. Maybe you would risk it, I don't know. Do ya' think Stu needs the "fat lady" to sing?

Old 04-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #719
Focal
Has the final check cleared yet?

Old 04-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #720
Bobby O
Thumbs down Stop flinging your horse bunk Jerry

I don't think ANYONE believes you would of paid Stu back if he didn't bring you onto the BOI. Even after he brought you onto the BOI I didn't think you had any intention of paying him back (hence the delay in response due to "personal issues") until you saw the response of the majority of people here who obviously thought you were in the wrong. And sadly enough, with your last personal e-mail to me, it's obvious you haven't learnt a thing or changed one bit from this BOI. Please stop shoveling your sh#t on us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!