Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 75 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:46 AM   #741
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware-Jerry Kruse

Hallelujah!@#! This is ONLYthing that Jerry Kruse did right in this whole thread!@#@!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #742
Wilomn
That's good news Stu.

I'm curious though and I may have just missed it in the thread, but did all the hatchlings you got from ol jer come from the same clutch?

Old 04-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #743
DesertRat73
Good job Stu, glad you're finally free of that nightmare.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #744
thomas davis
right on

glad to hear it stu.
jerry refunding you in full speaks volumes to me
its a shame it took so long and this thread to get resolution but it shows to me that in the end ole jer is alright and NOT a scammer/bad guy.

Old 04-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #745
hhmoore
I'm happy to hear it, Stu; and I'm sure it will be a relief to finally be able to put this all behind y
Now about Jerry...
I'm guessing that Mr Kruse will check back in, at least to look, so I'm going to take this opportunity to say how disappointed I was that Mjay never came back. I'm curious whether you just figured you'd said enough in that voice, Jerry, or if you forgot the password?

Old 04-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #746
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'm happy to hear it, Stu; and I'm sure it will be a relief to finally be able to put this all behind y
Now about Jerry...
I'm guessing that Mr Kruse will check back in, at least to look, so I'm going to take this opportunity to say how disappointed I was that Mjay never came back. I'm curious whether you just figured you'd said enough in that voice, Jerry, or if you forgot the password?
"O, what tangled webs we weave, when we practice to deceive."

Old 04-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #747
laterob
What? The only recent customer who came to Jerry's defense was Jerry himself? No way.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #748
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat73 View Post
Good job Stu, glad you're finally free of that nightmare.
Well said

Old 04-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #749
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
What? The only recent customer who came to Jerry's defense was Jerry himself? No way.
Way.
Kinda puts a new spin on the whole interaction between them, doesn't it?
Granted, Jerry's not the only person to have tried to pat himself on the back here in this manner; but it takes quite a bit for me to take them seriously for a while after someone does this...and we've been sitting on this information for some time because Rich pointed out that if we outed Jerry, we could put Stu's refund in jeopardy. Some may think otherwise; but from the posted reports of his temper & how he handles things, it wasn't difficult to imagine Jerry getting angry and going out with a bang - leaving Stu in the lurch.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #750
laterob
Quote:
The End.
So maybe Stu was not only referring to his own ordeal, but also being prophetic about Jerry's reputation and snake-dealing days? I don't think the thread has come to an end......I'd love to hear Jerry defend himself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!