Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 76 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #751
Allan Bartlett
OMG. LOL!!!! Nice one Jerry. I'm sure Mjay was very happy with the cheesecake you gave him errrr yourself. Haha.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #752
rattler
By any chance does anyone have an ip address for mjay to see if it's a match?

Old 04-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #753
joecop
"We", the folks who know what this man is capable of, have suspected this was the case from the first time Mjay posted. So, is this known to be a fact that Mjay was Kruse? It does not surprise me in the least, however I will hold on further comments until I know it was him for sure.

Joe

Old 04-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #754
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler View Post
By any chance does anyone have an ip address for mjay to see if it's a match?
Yes..

Old 04-18-2012, 12:31 AM   #755
joecop
So, does anyone want to doubt the previous listed events that Jerry has been outed for now? Unreal. Supporters of Jerry----how can you back him on this? I am sure he will try to come on here and make it seem like he was "just having fun with the thread" or something to that effect and try to put some kind of spin on the whole thing. He shot himself in the foot (head really) in front of 50,000 viewers this time. Now it is his word against THOUSANDS who watched him do this one..................can't wait to see him try to defend himself this time. Not that all of the other slimy things he has done are not documented, but this one was done for ALL the herp community to see.

Joe

Old 04-18-2012, 12:48 AM   #756
thomas davis
wow

so mjay IS jerry kruse oh my... man o man thats just lowly and cowardly deeds right there. well i think this will cement your reputation in the herp community jerry. :specta tor
you really should be ASHAMED of yourself this whole thing is kinda like that movie "Fargo" and the creepy thing is YOU are JERRY LUNDAGUARD KRUSE

Old 04-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #757
Wilomn
A fine example of manhood and the honesty and integrity that is integral in exemplifying those standards that our youth today are in such sore need of. Never again will a poor misguided sole lack for an example of all any man could wish for his son to become. Kindness, care, consideration, honesty and integrity, honour and pride, yes sir, ol jer, he's got em all and then some. Why he's such a fine shining example that were it possible I'd declare today Kruse day, a day of celebration and sharing for all who have had the pleasure and honor of being "Krused" by the originator himself, ol jer, our man of the hour.

So, jer, ol buddy ol pal, got any pics for us? Maybe of your set up and the babies Stu returned? Maybe some of those outstanding Madonaesque, virgin births and all, Zonatas from locations that just aren't that common?

I'm still curious about how many were in the clutch that Stu got babies out of too.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:35 AM   #758
WebSlave
Yeah, I noticed the IP match when "Mjay" registered, but instead of blocking, I figured I would just sit back and see what Jerry would do with it. I hoped he wasn't going to do what I THOUGHT he might, but it is what it is.

First off, let's look at some quotes made by these, uh, "two".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjay View Post
Hello,

i cant speak on others experiences,but as a neutral party just wanted to show pics of my anery multicincta produced by jerry kruse last year. must say im completely satisfied. they all super healthy, eating like pigs,and growing like weeds. first pic is from day i got them to compare to new recent pics.

thanks, matt

Interestingly enough, Harald made note of the link that those red "X"s pointed to:

http://http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x82/JerryKruse/?action=view&current=anerymatt2.jpg

Hmmm...

Anyway, on to more quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Wow! Looking good Matt. Real good. Thanks for taking the time to show 'em off. With the way you feed and care for your animals, they'll be producing for ya in no time. =) And thanks for keeping me posted every so often on their progress. Always a great time talking with you.

Jerry
Quote:
n/p jerry. hope evrything works out here. ive got nothin but good things to say.always communicated with me and i'd def work with you again. feedin response is so good they eating me out of house and home as they say. lol. talk again soon.
Quote:
hey, i, not going to tell anything but the truth here. being im kinda old school, i only check email when im in the mood and thats not often. we didnt email much, we communicated thru many phone calls and texts. of course we are all busy so we mostly talked over the phone. beleve me i called and text jeryy alot and all i can say is that if he didnt have time he always told me why and got back to me soon enough. i can be kinda sarcastic and joke around too so maybe thats why we got along so well. but jerry would sometimes talk to me for an hour as im kinda learnin the ropes with zonata and has taught me well so far. i apreciate his honesty and even after he sent me the snakes i still didnt pay for them completely. he trusted me and still does,and since these are prety rare snakes i think that makes him a good guy. actualy im kinda glad i waited to speak with himinstead of texts and emails and all. everyone has diffferent personalities and what is said between two people isnt always understood in writing. jerry also invited me into his home, i met his family and he even treated me to lunch that day before my long ride home. i dont realy want to get to much deeper into this, as i said i was a neutral party. but i hope people can give him a break as he really is a good guy.

matt
Quote:
Melissa,

if I may take the liberty of answering that question for Matt, he picked up his snakes from me personally about a week or so before I'd sent Stu his animals. =)

Jerry
Quote:
On a side note (and not wanting to be anyone's messenger, so I agreed to do this only once with him), Matthew has advised me that his animals remain in perfect condition and thriving very well. He asked me to mention that his photography is really bad & assures those wondering that the animals are perfectly fine & not demonstrating anything like what Stu has experienced. He also states that he rarely goes into the computer & doesn't really want to get involved in this matter. That being said, any further correspondence from Matthew will be from him directly. If he chooses not to participate, then that has nothing to do with me.

Talk to you soon Stu.
Anyway, "Mjay" listed his location at registration as being Baltimore, Maryland. However the IP he used when he registered, and also for all 12 posts he made here, doesn't seem to support that information he provided.

Just for grins, I checked Jerry's registration IP to see where that would be located.

And of course, we have the evidence of a direct match between the 12 posts made by "Mjay", and one or more posts made by Jerry.

Honestly, we really didn't like sitting on this evidence for so long, but we felt that the only person likely to get hurt by the repercussions would possibly be Stu, and we just did not want to risk that happening. There really didn't seem to be a lot of potential harm in holding onto this information, so that is the course we chose to take.

So is this very earth shattering? No, not really. Probably just rather embarrassing for "them", I would guess.

Old 04-18-2012, 02:08 AM   #759
JerryKruse
Stu,

glad you have the entire refund. To that end, great.

As for Mjay -- Matt Petza is very much a real person who resides in Maryland. He does NOT have tech savvy in any way, aside from utilizing a cellular phone. He asked me to reply for him using HIS photos and HIS texts as he is not able to get onto his PC. Bottom line is that he wanted to reply but did not have the ability to do so, therefore I assisted him in doing just that. Had I not helped him he would have never made any kind of response at all, which is what everyone had wanted to see. So, I helped him in doing so. I am NOT him, and I wish he was able to get onto his computer (which has been down for some time from what he has told me) so that this can be disspelled. Nothing more I can say on that except those were HIS photos and HIS exact texts to me that were copied/pasted so that he could make a good faith effort in responding. Sorry if it seems I "created" him, but that is NOT factual at all. Our writing style and grammar are very different & I could not write like him if I tried.

To answer the clutch question - yes, all babies came from the same clutch. There were 9 in total (5 anery and 4 hets). Stu took 2 anery and 2 hets, and in addition there was an extra het female and a larger animal unrelated to the group as Stu wanted to "diversify the blood". All in all, 6 animals total. Two remain normal in appearance, and the dryer-looking ones have somewhat improved except for one that remains pretty much the same. I have not had ample time to take, upload, etc, photos. They are all quarantined and will not be resold. Stu has the full refund. Done.

I will ask Matt (Mjay) to please find a way to get on here independently so that it can be shown that I am NOT him. Otherwise, there's nothing further to discuss. I really have no time to keep coming on here and going round in circles. Stu has his refund, Matt's snakes are well, and I'm looking at my zonata in a very different light (as I'm sure many others are too) since this fiasco has occurred. Again, and for the last time, I will urge Matt to find a way (be it from his own PC or someone near him) to get on here so everyone can flood him with inquiries. And that's fine. There's really nothing further to be said, unless there are axes still waiting to be sharpened. Really ridiculous. Why not start a thread on Mr. Krull who takes people's orders/money for merchandise and fails to deliver them and can not refund peoples' money?! I haven't done that to Stu, which is what was initially perceived and thus this thread being started. Stu is taken care of -- not sure why there is continued harrassment! Unfortunately, until Matt comes on here (hopefully) and proves you wrong, I'm going to be under this BOI microscope. And that's fine too. However I can not help what Matt can or can not do with his computer. I assisted him, and that's all. If anyone can think of another way, short of providing his personal phone #, please do let me know. I will contact him tomorrow and ask him to please find a way to come onto the BOI so that this accusation can be disproven. I hope that is fair enough until he can do so.

Old 04-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #760
hhmoore
I can't do screen shots from my phone (and don't want to even if I can); but I noticed Jerry's name on the list of people viewing this thread...his profile shows that he entered the thread at 0135(EST).
Anybody that likes can go back to post 312, and right click on those little boxes to get the image urls. Open them, and see that they are in Jerry's album (I don't believe it is a public album, but the links work). Naturally, I have screen shots...just in case the images get deleted. I won't be able to post them until probably mid afternoon; but another member of the moderation team can copy and post them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!